I take my leave...

I have transferred my druid back over to BG9 and will be starting my own PVP guild over there. Kil'Jaeden-Horde if anyone was/is interested it transferring over :D I will be leaving my rogue and my priest over here if anyone wants to join in on our rated BGs. I know most of you dont care that I leave, in fact Im sure a lot of you will be happy, but...
here is a list of people I will miss:

not Beasticles
Edited by Boneychucked on 12/2/2010 9:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I will remember you as the hero.
Reply Quote
<3 you Gargor
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Shaman
Looking forward to seeing you in warfare games, since you went horde to avoid us.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1168/wowscrnshot102210025023.jpg

I'd be scared too :(

Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

You wont miss me? sadpandaface.
Reply Quote
You know Ill miss you too.. but you only live a few minutes away IRL!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Outside scares me.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Who the hell are you?
Reply Quote
I will miss you :/
Edited by Vipers on 12/6/2010 2:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
wow this day has finally come huh, well im going to miss you too, i wrote a good bye poem but i lost it in the fire along with all my boneychuck letters, i will be befriending u from my facebook for leaving me alone, already on ignore, i hope u die........in game not irl cause thatll be mean. Cant wait to see u in a bg, ill make sure to tbag u extra longer.

Ill miss you too :(

Come back after u get glad so u can carry me for free, if u dont get glad dont bother comin back :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]