I guess Evir didn't learn the first time.

90 Human Rogue
You probably cant breathe from typing all of that out in a furious fit tbh.

Your points about me being inexperienced are trumped by my pointing out you guys have ALWAYS overgeared content.

You went on a tangent about the difference between heroic modes and hard modes when I never brought anything up between the two, I just stated you got the achievement for Firefighter, knock, etc when you overgeared it, overgeared the piss out of ToGC 10 and only cleared ToGC25 4 times while clearing ToGC 10 23 times proving as a 25 progression guild you couldn't clear anything consistently that tier except 10 mans while in 25 man gear.

You get LoD 10 months after the content is released, yet are making fun of a video that I clearly stated was only intended to prove to you I had done it when you were grasping at straws calling me a liar saying I hadn't done it.

Lastly, look at the Hunters weapon, the Shamans gear, the Disc's gear, the Warlock, myself, the Warrior... seriously it isn't hard to deduce what gear we were in, you're just being willfully blind to hold onto that small thread your argument is hanging from. A lot of it is Ulduar 10 gear. The Priest has Nibelung, so what? We overgeared the content because our Priest had a 264 staff instead of, say, Abracadaver? Seriously, grasp at more straws Evir.

I never claimed anywhere that a ToGC10 kill is more important than a H-LK25. Never once. But you have the stones/glass house syndrome where you end up with your foot in your mouth really badly by the end. You killed H-LK25 after 10 months of possible attempts with, what, a 30% buff? Vastly outgearing pretty much every guild to do it before you before you could get it done?

What is it about you that gives you such a big ego when you really have nothing to be proud of? I think it makes sense now. You really have nothing to be proud of with your 10 month long kills, Firefighter/Knock a year and a few months behind, couldn't farm ToGC25 so you overgeared 10's as a 25P guild... you haven't done anything either, Evir. Hence the small man complex on the forums trying to belittle everyone. Try to bring up everyone else's perceived shortcomings to compensate for yours. What a sad man you must be.
Edited by Spug on 12/5/2010 12:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
seriously set up an event @ Halaa and PVP it out IMO and stop QQin
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
nothing more can be said.

And for that I'm sure everyone is really #!**ing glad
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
this is where you throw in jabs about his mom, you don't just give up!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
He would probably try and convince the world that his mom has progressed a lot farther in life than mine and we'd be doing it all over again.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
I'll say it again.

This thread needs more Goofcorn.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Lot of mad people in this thread. Vial of Tears
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/05/2010 4:49 AMPosted by Fatloots
I'll say it again.

say what?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
12/05/2010 8:21 AMPosted by Kaitee
12/05/2010 4:49 AMPosted by Fatloots
I'll say it again.

say what?

Goofcorn.

He's the best warlock to ever grace this game. Go armory him!
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
Exchange instant messanger accounts and take it to tells imo.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
You guys need to get some sockem bop ems and settle it like real men.

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Time-Toys-Socker-Boppers/dp/B00004YUYS

This is old man. It has been going on for 5 years at least.

We didnt outgear content. We went back to kill algalon the week NLL transferred back for him. I think that is our only return kill and that was because we had nothing else to do after killing NRB. After that night we never stepped back in there as a guild, as noted by my ulduar achievements. We killed H:Anub on 11.12.2009 (top 300) which was before ICC was released. We killed H:LK before 4.0 and 180th in the US. Not amazing i know but far from "bad" or "outgearing content". Ask anyone who has put in a significant amount of time on that fight a kill before 4.0 is pretty special. In fact less than 1% of the raiding guilds who had killed H:Saurfang and less than 2% who killed H:Sin special. H:Halion was delayed bc i was a bad guild leader and didnt have us attempt it at ALL. I wanted our focus on H:LK as it was supposed to be the cream of the crop as far as endgame content went. I could have personally cared less about Halion at all after we got H:LK on farm, but some people wanted the kill. We decided to kill it and we did a couple hours we attempted. Dont blame FD for my decisions not to attempt certain things. Has nothing to do with the guilds skill / ability.
Edited by Yumohgo on 12/13/2010 2:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Look dont be surprised when you let Evir off the short bus and he makes claims about how everything you guys do is better, hijacks recruitment threads with "FD does it this way and it's the best way" and then calls me out over bugged armory statistics claiming I've never done certain content. Upon showing a video of said content to prove him wrong, he then ridicules the video as if I was posting to brag about it and claims we outgeared it when half the raid is CLEAR AS DAY wearing 219 Ulduar gear but one priest has a 264 staff.

So I called him out on the same thing because it doesn't make sense that he can sit here and critique guilds/players for something he has also done.

I posted multiple times I dont dislike FD as a guild, or even many people in FD, but Evir is a black mark on your entire guild and is probably 80% of the reason your guild is labeled elitist/douchebags.

When you have a continual hot air wind pipe blowing steam with your label on it, expect a bad reputation even if it isn't just.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Wow. The sexual tension in this thread is palpable.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Evir is a black mark on your entire guild and is probably 80% of the reason your guild is labelled elitist/douche bags.

When you have a continual hot air wind pipe blowing steam with your label on it, expect a bad reputation even if it isn't just.
Edited by Vaeritas on 12/14/2010 3:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

I could have personally cared less about Halion at all after we got H:LK on farm

Wut?

and...

Wow. The sexual tension in this thread is palpable.
Edited by Kaitee on 12/14/2010 6:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
I WAS THE VIDEOGRAPHER OF THIS SHOT.. IT TOOK ALOT OF SET UP TIME AND WE HAD TO REMOVE ALL HIS CELINE DION POSTERS TO MAKE SURE THE SCENE WENT WELL.

THE "UGH" ON THE CHEST POP WAS JUST SPECIAL EFFECTS. HE DID NOT PULL THIS OFF ON HIS OWN.

THE CONSTANT SQUEAKS AND FEET SHUFFLING WERE HOWEVER THE REAL DEAL PEOPLE.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]