opinions pls and thx

90 Undead Mage
ok so im basically torn between leveling my shaman or druid to 85, eventually both will be 85 but whoever im taking to 85 first will be my main for a while because i want to hit 85 fairly quickly, i like the idea of being able to change my specs/gameplay and druid and shamans both bring thi to the table... i dont want to tank on my druid at all so eah class brings heals melee/ranged dps, most likely will be healing os on either class and not positive on if i want to be ranged dps or melee and which i would really prefer all are so close as far as fun factor, any opinions from you guys on who you think might be more fun/better dps at 85 would be helpful ty
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Druid would be alot more fun and feral/resto have both had a history of being competitive in atleast one aspect of the game.(Feral PVE, Resto PVP)

Shaman is semi-annoying given totem mechanics and it's dps specs have never been particularly strong in wrath.(Enhance was very viable in BC though) Healing has always been pretty strong but ever since the changes to chain heal it wasn't owning face like it used to.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Forums, please make decisions for me based on completely subjective criterion like "fun."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]