LFM Battlemaster group

82 Gnome Mage
so. id like to see what kind of interest there is in getting a regular group together to try and knock out some of the harder achieves for battlemaster (both horde and alliance). if you are horde and think you can make a horde 10 man group to queue with us, come to the alliance side and pst me so we can work it out (do it fast before this post is removed). my main concern is getting "we had it all along" and the 500 point deficit one, but im open to do as many as ppl will stick around for (especially the defend ones..i hate those). and before you say "its luck, blah blah blah" there are ways to ensure 1590-1600, and its virtually guaranteed if working together.

whether horde joins or not, im still looking for interested alliance players with gear and skill; either reply here or hit me up in game.

thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
When are you planning on doing this?
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Mage
as soon as i find ppl willing.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I am down, let me know when you plan on doing this
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I would like to, and bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]