Herald Group

80 Draenei Warrior
Herald of the Titans is still in game, as a FoS, and can only be awarded at level 80 in appropriate gear, I'm LFM people interested in earning herald before they begin leveling past 80 and lose their shot at this FoS/Title, pst me in game on this toon, send me mail or post in this thread, have a full gear set, and knowledge of the fight.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
A group of us along with Billhin (FWM) filling in for our 10th in a pinch got this Tuesday, so it's definitely there still. We got alot of practice in the previous weeks with our gear sets and specs and this week it all came together. Scheduling around the holiday was almost a bigger issue, so thanks again to Billhin for stepping in.

When I was looking for other potentials a few others on Muradin responded so there are other options out there for a group this week. What's changed this week that will help future tries is that there is no one hour time limit. And although it didn't occur to us at the time, a huge advantage that we think will work and not void anything is that you can use the new Cataclysm food. There is alot of stamina on that food and extra health on that fight is huge right now.

A fun and still extremely challenging achievement to go for right now. Another tip: the person on collapsing star duty needs to be very diligent to stagger the collapses. Two black holes forming will nearly one shot people. Add in not staggering for cosmic smash and a few more will be dying quickly. The stars move in a completely different pattern since the 4.0 patch, meaning they are all over the place while before there was a bit of a pattern at the start at least and they could be orderly collapsed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
One last thing to consider. Ulduar is now on the 10/25 shared lockout scheme.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]