Visible librams.

67 Draenei Shaman
That is all.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Agreed.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
visible vanity/trophy slots would be sweet too (something for every class)
Reply Quote
24 Undead Warrior
YES.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Been asking for it for years, ever since they were first implemented. It is apparently quite difficult to do or something, or its in the works and will be done "when its done".
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'd love a visible libram. A long while back, the devs said they'd like to do it too. Its just a matter of them having the time, I guess. I imagine there are a lot more important things to take care of.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Make it so the graphic is by order

i.e a Human paladin would have the insignia of the Silver Hand printed on his
Edited by Arieus on 12/2/2010 7:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Paladin
Make it so the graphic is by order i.e a Human paladin would have the insignia of the Silver Hand printed on his

As cool as that might be for some, it seems overall boring. Even if each and every libram wasn't unique in its graphical skin, I'd rather see something besides the Order symbols.
Edited by Atrapoema on 12/2/2010 7:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
As cool as that might be for some, it seems overall boring. Even if each and every libram wasn't unique in its graphical skin, I'd rather see something besides the Order symbols.

Well, main thing is that Librams are no longer a modern item (replaced generic relics) so are more for flavor than actually being an item. Order symbols nicely define paladin orders/races in combat to an extent that Shaman totems do or Druid Forms.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
The problem with this idea is how you you visually implement it? Rets hold 2handers, Prot and Holy hold shields in their offhand. It just isn't feasible.
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Paladin
Best pictures I can find at the moment (they work to illustrate my point, though), but:

http://res.dvd-ripper-copy.com/drc/iphone-ipod-wallpaper/game/blood-elf-paladin.jpg

See the chains on her armour and the book?

http://www.crtoys.ca/images/dc_wow_ser2_deluxe.jpg

And how he is wearing it hanging from his armour by said chains?

This is, I'm pretty sure, what people mean by visible librams and is also how, I'm guessing, they'd be implemented. It would work out perfectly fine, no matter the specialization.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]