The Daily Thread: Thursday, 12/02/10

85 Human Paladin
Hey there, gang!

It's Thursday, so only two more days to go til the weekend! Hang in there! ^_^

Questing out in the Burning Steppes on an alt has been fun, it's good to see Keeshan again and that Blizz is making good use of him this go around. :D It's been interesting to see the subtle (and not so subtle) way things have changed.

Topic of the Day: What is one thing you wish you could get for Christmas that you know with absolute certainty you'd never get?

Oh, a new car, of course. Mostly because we really need one; we've needed one for years. However, the two cars we currently have keep having issues that -need- to be fixed so we can get back an forth to work, which is a slow leak on our savings toward said new car. It probably won't be until next year sometime, provided we make a lot of sacrifices. x_x

For me, personally? A Cintiq. I can't ever really justify a $2,000 expense for something that is little more than a side hobby. If I were an illustrator or some kind of big name comic artist, then maybe, but not just cuz I like to draw sometimes.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior

Topic of the Day: What is one thing you wish you could get for Christmas that you know with absolute certainty you'd never get?

As long as we're shooting for the stars, my choice would be: http://www.herstmonceux-castle.com/

Not only do I love castles, and stonework--our house is feeling smaller and smaller with future possibility of a baby, and maybe a mother-in-law.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Getting all of the money I'm owed would be nice. That's not going to happen though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
*Gives Kormok his pimp hat and shoes.*

You know what you must do.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
If we're shooting for the stars, I'd like a house. I hate having just an apartment, but we have nothing for a down payment and we just signed another years lease.

Something reasonable that I still probably would never get; new pots and pans. Not cheap ones, good nice cookware.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Priest
I would like the money to pay off this home, sell it for its actual value at a large loss and get an apartment or condo or townhome to rent.

I hate being married to my home. I want to be able to pick up and move. My goal is somewhere in the UK, but Asheville would be a nice start. I hate Florida.
Reply Quote
36 Tauren Paladin
A full-time job, or any job at all would be nice. T.T

19 years old, its about time I moved out.... :p
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Una nueva computadora.

My current computer is running on three and a half years old. I wish I could have put it in retirement when Starcraft 2 hit but medical bills and normal ones are really strapping the wallet. Here's to hoping I eat enough black-eyed peas and butterbeans on New Year's!
Edited by Alysdair on 12/2/2010 10:44 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]