LFRP channel

40 Gnome Rogue
Does a channel exist where Rpers can hang out and chat or look for role play OOCly? I just moved here from the Euro side and we had something like that there, so far I have not found one here.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Hunter
((

While there are several small RP channels that are used, I don't know of any one that is all-encompassing for either Horde or Alliance.

I wish that I could help you more, but I didn't want you to be left thinking that nobody was going to answer at all.

))
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Let's make one. How about we call it LFRP?

I'd log into LFRP regularly. Is there a simple way to set this up, so the character is always logged to it?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
LFRP Channel Set up Hordeside.

Will announce semi-regularly in trade channel and cities. Will be moderated! Anyone who comes in with anti RP attitude will be banned.
Reply Quote
45 Draenei Shaman
12/03/2010 1:06 PMPosted by Sylvanda
Let's make one. How about we call it LFRP?

I'd log into LFRP regularly. Is there a simple way to set this up, so the character is always logged to it?

You should just be able to /join LFRP and from then on will automatically join every time you log on until you /leave or the game client does something silly like wiping all of your custom channels after a random disconnect (it does that to me on occasion, but it's rare).

I'm all for having one Alliance side since I usually have a hard time finding people who are IC when I'm actually in the mood to RP. I'll see ya'll around in the channel when I can get off of my Horde-server long enough to putz around over here >.o
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
There is RPA on Alliance side, the Roleplay Alliance
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
12/05/2010 8:48 AMPosted by Faroth
There is RPA on Alliance side, the Roleplay Alliance

It was originally both Alliance and Horde. May have dried up, Hordeside.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
/join Hordesworn

It's a channel I made a long while back and it's woefully empty and I do so love company.

Please check any pvp trinkets at the door while my goblin rogue shows you to the examining r-... I mean... the guest Suite...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
And when all else fails, just /tell me you want to hang out if you see me on. Should work with most anyone you see on this thread, right Tufac? =oD
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Hunter
((

Very likely, yeah.

I might not always be available to RP right then, but I can point people toward others.

))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]