Contradictions in Disc?

90 Blood Elf Priest
Discipline or Holy should be a Holy school DPS caster tree... I mean why not? We don't need 2 trees to heal because usually we are forced to become Shield Spec for fights that require it or Holy renew/CoH spec similar to Restoration Druids Rejuvenation/Wild Growth.

After all if this were made possible we could be more specialized like Shamans who have 2 DPS specs and 1 healer spec. Holy Fire is just too cool, sad thing is Blizzard believes Smite damage should be a joke or be to get the "kill" in PvP.
Reply Quote
72 Troll Rogue
Judging by early theorycrafting in the new EJ thread, Disc will want a fairly even mix of haste/crit/mastery, which is perfect. So there you go.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Bubble is and, for the foreseeable future, will be disc's core ability, so I think that the mastery is right on the money, not contradictory.

PW:S is instant cast, no cd, causes weakened soul BUFF, grants borrowed time which is a big deal, has very little overheal unless used in excess, gives a small heal when glyphed, can preheal which is a big deal from a gcd standpoint, and can grant rapture. Yes, the numbers have been tweaked, and we're not gonna spam it willy-nilly any more, but we will still weave it in and out of our other spells. I consider this to be a good thing. It's not as God-Almighty OP now as it was in ICC, but it's still our most important spell.

I am loving the new disc so far, I feel like Blizzard scored a home run on the design. We're not a 1 trick pony any more but that spell is still our most important one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]