Anyone from the old "Redefine" guild around?

100 Dwarf Priest
To everyone I don't know, <3 sorry for crapping up the forums. <3

To everyone else: Is there anyone from Redefine -> Silversun -> Whatever the hell else we were called still playing? I'm guildless, lonely, and looking for a good time. I'm currently leveling up on another server but would love to guild up with people I used to play this game with ALL THE FREAKING TIME and pop in every now and then. Plus, doing instances with people I know are good is so much better then joining random groups!

I fully expect this thread to die a slow, lonely death. Love ya Lothar.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
OH HAI!

If you remember Mythe the druid, that would be me. I went back to the Horde a while back.
I'll always remember you as the funny chap on Vent <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm still here
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
i remember redefine! i wasnt in it, but seeing an oldschool vanilla lothar name brought a smile of nostalgia to my face :)

/wave
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Holy damn dude, haven't seen you in ages. Its Viralshadow if you remember me at all. I suck considerably less now.

EDIT: By the way, myself, Malch/Gloobie, Occi, Garry, Electroshock, Rythazarious, Vinnyboy, Burst, Saliticus, Gyo, Pksith, Dewme and a bunch of other old silversun members are in this guild over on horde side now owning it up. Familiar faces are still to be found on Lothar.
Edited by Virral on 12/2/2010 9:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
OH HAI!

If you remember Mythe the druid, that would be me. I went back to the Horde a while back.
I'll always remember you as the funny chap on Vent <3

Hooray! Mythe! I most definitely remember ya, and I'm glad that someone thought I was funny on vent. At least I know Mikel and I were a good 1-2 comedy team. I still remember when you left our healer chat to go horde(Was it "HealsRus" at that point? or was it "Whack-a-Mole"?). Does your side need a new Horde Priest? It seems that everyone is gone Alliance side. :( Also, is Siggy still over on that side? I seem to remember a Belf paladin or something...

I'm still here

More people I remember! I never thought posting on this board would actually work.

i remember redefine! i wasnt in it, but seeing an oldschool vanilla lothar name brought a smile of nostalgia to my face :)

/wave

I'm glad KC remembers Redefine fondly <3. I always liked you guys but you know how the old guilds all jockeyed for top spot, sometimes fighting like children. I don't suppose KC needs a hood-ornament Priest? I'd probably log on just to mess around with my 80 every now and then. I definitely wouldn't take any raid/dungeon spots. I'm thinking Owensboro is in retirement for now... My resume includes not only extensive knowledge of Blackwing Lair, but also a full set of T2 Transcendence gear! How can you pass that up?

Holy damn dude, haven't seen you in ages. Its Viralshadow if you remember me at all. I suck considerably less now.

EDIT: By the way, myself, Malch/Gloobie, Occi, Garry, Electroshock, Rythazarious, Vinnyboy, Burst, Saliticus, Gyo, Pksith, Dewme and a bunch of other old silversun members are in this guild over on horde side now owning it up. Familiar faces are still to be found on Lothar.

Well, that settles it, I'm probably going to have to roll a horde priest just to keep up with everyone. I have an old lvl 60 Shaman from Vanilla (when it was just awful to level one up), perhaps I can get him in just to keep up. I'll send you a tell at some point. Name is "Taloon". I don't even know what gear he still has on him! I do know that he's still in the guild "LEWL" with the best Pink Heart tabbard ever.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Horde is the place to be!

Right now I'm in a guild with folks I have known on Lothar for 5+ years, very tight-knit. If you decide to join the better faction, I'm pretty sure I could get you an invite to the guild.

We're nothing hard-core, but will be raiding 10 mans on a regular basis (and we don't suck, promise!)

Also, does Mikel play anymore? We all had some good laffs on vent didn't we? I remember someone paying me gold to say "sandy v****a" on vent TEE-HEE!!

Edit: Oh also I'm afraid I don't remember any pally called Siggy sorry
Edited by Habit on 12/3/2010 4:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
I believe I've seen Masakari running around, but there really aren't many old Redefine'rs around any more.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Rogue
Hi Dandilyon!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
omg it's pokepokepoke! /wave !~
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Im around still too

Tom/Joebob
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hey Owens, dunno if you still remember me or not, but still around and kickin. As stated earlier, Masa is still around as well

Send a tell anytime you wanna talk.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
moo
Rabe and a few others are playing on some other server, can't remember which for the life of me.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Hunter
Bumping this %#%# for some Redefine peeps.

Hi Owens its been a while
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<- Eld

I'm over on the other side of the fence as per usual

Edit: Polima is also horde side nowadays.
Edited by Proddles on 12/24/2010 9:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I found this thread by accident looknig for something else and thought I'd pop in!

This is Thayli - currently play a Tauren Shaman on Bonechewer *waves*
I hope all is well :)

We wanted to keep the "Redefine" torch alive here on Bonechewer, hence the guild name! There's a few from the old guild stick kicking around here..
Edited by Ravandaryn on 1/1/2011 8:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
12/04/2010 7:31 AMPosted by Thorondor
I believe I've seen Masakari running around, but there really aren't many old Redefine'rs around any more.

Indeed I'm still living it up on Lothar. I came back last April since quitting during TBC and it took me a few month's before I could bring myself to drop the guild tag that me, Shadow, and friends had started. I've since joined a small modest guild with and have thus far enjoyed WotLK and so far Cata.

I'm pretty excited this thread got bumped, as I was coming on to look for Tol Barad posts. When I came back, I had gone onto some old guild logging websites and grabbed everyone's name from Redefine that I could to fill my friends list with... but "IF" I ever see anyone online, it's either Rabe, Edren, Pinesol, and/or Kuanyin.

Zark, Doc, Psalm, Fogel, and Balranna are on Laughing Skulls
Shadow, is sometimes on Gorefiend
Shadow, Raden, and Benevolence/Gestures are on Exodar

I'll keep my eye out for ya Owen online.
I have more information on other old guys, I just have to remember (I'm gonna have to consult Shadow and Raden).
If anyone wants to share RealID's and chat please hit me up.
Edited by Masakari on 1/5/2011 8:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter

/wave

I do greatly miss those old days and miss my old guild/guildmates . I'm thankful that you remember us and that it made you smile.
Edited by Masakari on 1/3/2011 8:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
still got that belt i made you Masa? >:P
Edited by Kuanyin on 1/3/2011 8:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Human Rogue
yo, yeah a lot of old lothar people are on exodar

danath, torbannok are some of the redefine people, and the rest are destiny space/underscore
Edited by Shadowtoo on 1/3/2011 9:48 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]