Anyone from the old "Redefine" guild around?

90 Dwarf Hunter
Heya Owens- I'm glad this got bumped as well :D I wasn't in old old school Redefine but for a while in BC it was home. <3 you guys.
Reply Quote
20 Worgen Warlock
Wow, on a whim I hopped on this forum to see if anyone from Redefine was still floating around.

I am (or was) Wiggles. Recently, as in a week ago, re-installed after years of not playing. Its nice to know people are still around.

Anyone know if Zark is still playing?

Edit : Actually, I may have been Nugglet while in Redefine. It's been way too long.
Edited by Wint on 1/5/2011 6:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
yeah it was Nugglet! lol. yeah i said in my earlier post the Zark was on Laughing Skulls with Doc, Psalm, Balranna, and Fogel. I have/had an alt over there to mess with them and talk w/ them over RealID.

anywho i hope all is well and i'll tell Zark you posted here
Edited by Masakari on 1/5/2011 8:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
20 Worgen Warlock
Everything is great with me, you?. I'd love to catch up with you and them so, by all means, tell them to look me up.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
What up guys!

ZARK here, I lead a guild on Laughing Skull called <Vengeful>, horde side.
We aren't super hardcore or anything but we take raiding pretty serious. Lots of older people in the guild so sometimes life gets in the way.

Nugglet, look me up ASAP, your rogue Wiggly is still tagged in the guild.

If anyone is looking for a good home, I'm about to start recruiting healers pretty hard for our core raid group, losing some guys who are going back to school and have jobs conflicting and whatnot.

So yeah some of the old Redefine peeps are still here, others coming over all the time.

Hope everyone is having fun with Cata!

/bow

If I'm not on Funkya, I'm on Gorzu or Deceptiv btw... and I'm actually xfer'ing Zark over any day now off Lothar, not sure what his name will be.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
What is Polima's toons name? Server?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Nugs and I are reunited! Thank you all!
Reply Quote
Hihihihihi

This is Benevolence aka Bean violence.

Long live team green.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
<-- Jaes the water-vending gnome.

Bonechewer has Jaes, Thayli, Nessium, Hutch, and some others occasionally.. Rapture, Faeryblood, Donkin, etc. Dwelknarr pops in to say hi sometimes. We're still doing the raiding thing.

Still have a bunch of zalazar's old videos kicking around.
Edited by Cael on 1/10/2011 2:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
Holy crap ... alot of old school Redefine'rs. I want ... no I need Balranna's RealID. And hello Jaes!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I have never been happier that I made this thread! I want to respond to everyone one by one, but it would be the most god awful love fest spam ever.... so I'll wait until everyone has had a good meal first.... okay, ready?

Proddles/Eld -> I had forgotten your horde toon's name! I don't know how considereing when you switched for good we all missed you . Oh well, good to see ya again!

Polima - (if you read this) - Best.Healing.Dwarf.Ever. I'd add the qualifier (female), but why split hairs? Besides, Docc would be the best male one.

Thayli -> Good to hear the guild name lives on! I'm going to have to create a toon to catch up with people. You can guarantee his name will be Owensboro or some wierd version of it.

Masakari -> Thanks for the heads up on Steam Chat. I never would have checked this thread out if wasn't for that. <3 ya duder. We're going to need to trade RealID info.

Shadowtoo -> I'm going to assume you are Shadow... I will never forget being punished for letting you die when tanking Geddon. It was a sad day for all healers. Good to hear a crew is still together somewhere.

Shmack -> I consider anyone I healed in a raid during our Vanialla and BC days members of Redefine. Of course I remember ya! Hell, I stared at health bars 80% of the time playing this game! I really should have rolled a DPS alt.

Nugglet -> It was definately "Nugglet". That was one of those names I always laughed a little at seeing. Like Penguinfuzz or Pinesol. Then again, maybe I was just laughing at Pinsol because he got the High Score on meatspin.com. True story.

Zark -> Need healers ey? Be careful sir, you might tempt me. I'm so out of the raiding game though. Those days of super hardcore, be online 2 hours before farming mats days are definately over for me. Hell, I can't even do the "Chickenbutt" joke anymore. Just ask Aristio.

Benevolence -> Team Green still lives on sir. I just talked to Nubnien last week on my birthday. I wonder what ever happened to Contessa and the rest of the crew.

Jaes -> You were indeed my favorite water dispenser. Thank you so much for doing what no mage actually liked to do back then. It sure made my life easier. I can't believe you have a bunch of Zal's old videos. I need to see if I still have his BWL clear video. I wonder what ever happened to that guy.

Thorondor -> Howdy! Thanks so much for bumping the thread. I had left it for dead long ago. Are you still playing, or just hopping on to say Hello?

It really is sad how much I miss the old guild. Us clearing Blackwing Lair is still one of my favorite moments, as is it coming back together during BC (although, not at full strength). Well, that, and using the "Twisting Nether" card to get in the guild. And that one time that we thought Ouro was leashed to his room only to watch him systematically erupt from the ground and kill fleeing raid members one by one. Longest.Wipe.Ever.

Looks like I'm going to have to go on a alt creation streak to keep up with everyone. That is of course unless there is a forum everyone still hangs out on.

Also, anyone know what happened to Mallain (Rogue), Trueblaze (Paladin), Siang(DK)/Rhamael(Rogue), or Pinesol? I haven't talked to any of them in ages.

Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
<- Eld

I'm over on the other side of the fence as per usual

Edit: Polima is also horde side nowadays.
Thats my Boy :D :D

<-Sasin
Reply Quote
86 Human Rogue
I haven't seen Mallain in like 2 years now I think, as far as I know he's doing well, don't think he really played WOTLK.

As far as zark recruiting healers tempting you, and dreading raiding mats 2 hours before raids; I don't think its that big of a deal anymore, though the raiding so far seems to be more serious than early WOTLK. Only needing 10 guys for a raid though is pretty clutch.

Oh and yes this is Shadow, obviously a quality name like that is taken on every other server, and this is a different rogue anyway.

Joebob still plays I know, I think Malevolence is on some weird server as a goblin now, I assume Pinesol if he's playing is with Joebob or something. I know Tickler recently came back and is with Joebob (pretty sure they're all on Lothar still, at least that's what I remember from real id).

Jaes:
Do you have Zalazar's video of me tanking Geddon? Apparently I was e-famous on warcraft movies for this and I had no idea, I'm pretty sure I was drunk when it happened, just glad we didn't use vent back then.

Oh and Aelis says hello to everyone and misses the whole priest crew.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Hey hey, Mallain here :) I'm still around, I took a lil break during Sunwell and came back during TOC...I had a DK in Rabe's Silversun guild but I'm still here on my rogue :) Great to see so many of you posting and seeing so many names again :)

Will have to add you guys to realid :D And Ian I still have all of Zal's videos from redfeine days :P
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Jay, you are totally going to have to hook me up with those videos. I need to have some serious Nostalgia for Vanilla WoW.

Tell Mrs. Aelis I said hi, and I miss having a constant supply of reagents.

Also, Ian, Congrats!

I can't help but smile a little each time this thread gets bumped.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
03/25/2011 01:10 PMPosted by Owensboro
I can't help but smile a little each time this thread gets bumped.

same here man

Masakari -> Thanks for the heads up on Steam Chat. I never would have checked this thread out if wasn't for that. <3 ya duder. We're going to need to trade RealID info.

i know my steam's prolly always up and running, but i never check it. i'll have to send you my realid over that when i get the chance.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guildsheet.php?guildid=10908&so=ls&o=d
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Holy crap look at some of those names! The dates are horribly wrong (Probably due to Redefine dieing and switching guild names), but oh man.

Pumby
Psalm
Darky
Beran (You know Beran IRL! YOU KNOW BERAN IRL!)
Harnir

It just goes on and on! It's even got Nubnien and Fotiey in it!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
<3 Eld, Mal and Kuan! Stoked plays with me over here on Bloodscalp, Mizike quit mid WOTLK.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]