ALWAYS flagged for PvP? (bug)

85 Human Death Knight
Hey all,

I recently transferred from Bloodscalp (PvP) to Stormrage (PvE) and it appears as if I am always flagged for PvP. Any idea how this happens? I haven't logged on my DK in 12+ hours (except to take the SS's) As you can see in the screenshots, I have my pvp flag set to disable... I'm not running any PvP mods or anything that would cause me to be flagged, and this issue does NOT happen on my warlock which I transferred from the same server.

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa368/votava63/WoW/WoWScrnShot_120210_133851.jpg

10+ minutes later, I haven't moved and I'm still flagged.. also note, there is no timer.

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa368/votava63/WoW/WoWScrnShot_120210_134906.jpg

Reply Quote
62 Undead Warrior
WAI
Have anything in your quest log? Many PvP quests will keep you flagged.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Have you tried hopping on a flight path to see if that resets it?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hmmm.. I probably do have some WG quests.. but nothing other than that, I'll try dropping them and see if that helps.

And yes, I have been on several flight paths, that doesn't reset it.

I'll try dropping the quests and see, I'll let you know.

Thanks!

**edit**

Turns out it was in fact a quest that I still had in my log from before I transferred.. It was the repeatable PvP quest from Icecrown. Now I have a timer!

Thanks so much for your help <3 Have fun in Cata!
Edited by Devastated on 12/2/2010 12:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
worked for me.

"wintergrasp daily"

thx all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]