[A] <Enigma> is recruiting PvPers

84 Human Priest
Greetings Daggerspine,

The leaders from the original Vanilla PvP guild <Enigma> from [H] Chromaggus have reformed onto [A] Daggerspine to take advantage of instant queues.

<Enigma> has just recently re-formed and were looking for mature players to build a solid 10-man core for rated bgs as well as casual raiding. All we ask is that you listen to instructions in battlegrounds, stick together and know how to play your class.

If you seek a structured/organized PvP guild with older mature veteran players and leadership that knows how to win please feel free to send myself or Notosi a whisper or in-game mail.

-Nausic
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump
Edited by Nightfiendz on 12/2/2010 1:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
84 Human Priest
We want anyone that games hard.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
GAMES HARD #1
Reply Quote
70 Orc Warlock
hummm

Greetings Daggerspine,

The leaders from the original Vanilla PvP guild <Enigma> from [H] Chromaggus have reformed onto [A] Daggerspine to take advantage of instant queues.

<Enigma> has just recently re-formed and were looking for mature players to build a solid 10-man core for rated bgs as well as casual raiding. All we ask is that you listen to instructions in battlegrounds, stick together and know how to play your class.

If you seek a structured/organized PvP guild with older mature veteran players and leadership that knows how to win please feel free to send myself or Notosi a whisper or in-game mail.

-Nausic

"veteran players" and "knows how to win"? all i see is welfare gear and 1550 arena achievements. You guys gonna be free killz for me in rated bgs.

You should know by this time that bg heroes will have no place in rated bgs. Anyway GL, you will need.

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Looking forward to rolling you.
Reply Quote
I saw the 264 staff and I was like >.<

Then I saw the Nighttime and was like AHAHAHH
Reply Quote
84 Human Priest
I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
@Totheground,

Didn't you hear? The new expansion comes out tonight.

That is all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]