LFG All You Can Eat Achieve

85 Human Priest
Looking for a group to do the All you can eat achieve on Sindy 10 man, last one i need befor cata!!! running low on time.

Let me know if your running a group and when and need a priest, can solo heal it on normal if needs be.

Message me in game or send mail - Cåth (the å is 134)
Edited by Cåth on 12/1/2010 9:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

You can't solo heal it, you need to hide behind a block to remove your debuff.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Cad hasn't found the special spot? :O
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

She has a special spot!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

That's not true. It is very easy to kill her before any raid members are required to remove their debuff.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

That's not true. It is very easy to kill her before any raid members are required to remove their debuff.

Yeah pretty sure the easy way to do it is with 1 tank and 1 heals and the 8dps to be awsome, without the 8 awsome dps makes it quite hard! Tried it with a pug got to 9 stacks, i think 2 of em had good enough dps rest well...
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

Stupidly easy now, got a few friends this achieve last night with me DPSing in Holy spec. 1 tank, 1 heals, just burn her down and make the ice blocked person run away and die.

Hai Cath!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hai Sara!!! Why u no invite me then!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
If you'd posted this a day earlier and I knew you were chasing it....... :p

BTW the achieve and drake aren't going anywhere, so you could go back at 85 and 5 man it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]