Retribution Paladin or Feral Druid?

85 Tauren Paladin
For a long while I thought I liked my Feral Druid better than my Retribution Paladin, but lately I have been unable to decide between the two. Both are geared. For example my Feral Druid has Distant Land and my Paladin has Shadow's Edge, so gear isn't a deciding factor.

The Feral I've been having a lot of problems with due to never really looking different and the directional combat. If I can't get behind the enemy, my dps takes a huge hit. I also don't like that in PvP, if I change out of cat form, my bleeds lose a ton of damage due to the mastery no longer applying.

The Retribution Paladin I haven't done a whole lot of testing with lately to be honest... but my main goals are to DPS and PvP.

With those two goals in mind, DPSing raids and PvPing, which of the two would you guys suggest? Feral or Ret?
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Paladin
Class strength notwithstanding, I honestly feel Feral has a more interesting toolkit.
That said I'm currently leveling a Retribution Paladin because I don't like Feral Druids as a concept. (Cats are dumb!)
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Feral druid is looking better off in both PvE and PvP by wide margins, I would go feral if you enjoy the gameplay.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]