Simplest Healer to Play and Learn?

85 Tauren Shaman
Just wanted to give my follow up thoughts.

I played my Pally, in horrible gear, and ran a few normal dungeons to get the feel. Holy power felt dare I say clunky. Never any problems with generation, but I always felt like I should have waited a little longer to use the advantage of an instant cast powerful heal.

It all might just be my lack of experience with the class in that role, but I can see what what you mean.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I to have lived as a dps class for close to 5 yrs. I have wanted to know what it was like to heal. Started and stopped all classes of healers except holy pally. I am leveling the pally and doing pratice heals in bg's. It is so easy to solo with this guy. I also like the healing of one or two people at a time to try and get used to what i need to do to heal. Right now I have it down decent, wont say im a great healer but at lvl 50 how good can it be? I think the pratice healing has at least made me ready to try and heal in instances and see if i am cut out to be a real healer. Give each class a go and see what fits your style of play fits you the best. There really is no hard class to play, just narrow mind set when it comes to learning the skills.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]