About 2 years ago, in TBC.

70 Night Elf Druid
I'm looking for people who are ex-guild members of the guild named Karate Explosion. From what I know they ended up disbanding and having some of their players go to join the guild Dragonblight (I believe).

Mostly people who raided Karazhan. Specifically raiding group 1.

Players like:

Viennah
Phoenix
CloudFF
Kat
Chib

I know there were some other players I cant remember their names, I know there was a warrior who lived in Australia but for the life of me I cant remember that person's name.

If you knew any of these players or know how to get into contact with any of these players please refer them to this thread, leave a post, or email me at gnomertbc@hotmail.com.

Even if you cant help post what you remember of them, kinda playing internet detective right now.
Edited by Felaria on 12/2/2010 4:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Viennah doesn't play anymore. Hasn't for a long time from what I know.
Phoenix raided in a top 20 world guild but quit in June after H25LK.
Cloud I haven't heard from for a while; he went off to college and got himself a girl.
Kat doesn't play anymore, as far as I know.
The Aussie is Findar - I don't know where he ended up.

Karate Explosions was the guild. Binkie might still be around.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Druid
Viennah doesn't play anymore. Hasn't for a long time from what I know.
Phoenix raided in a top 20 world guild but quit in June after H25LK.
Cloud I haven't heard from for a while; he went off to college and got himself a girl.
Kat doesn't play anymore, as far as I know.
The Aussie is Findar - I don't know where he ended up.

Karate Explosions was the guild. Binkie might still be around.
Ah yes, Findar is exactly the person I couldn't remember. By an chance do you know Chib? I know there were more people in Kara Group 1. I completely know what Viennah is currently up to, he's not really one of the people I'm looking for. I'm looking for people who were in Karate Explosions who used to be regular players or might still know people who have quit. Maybe get into contact with some old players from back then.

Edit: Oh and if you wanna be a total bro, maybe ask in guild chat if anyone remembers karate explosions. ;P
Edited by Felaria on 12/2/2010 5:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Druid
Well this is the thing that really doesn't actually help me much because I don't really remember all of the names of the people who were in the raiding group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I can ask Cloud if he or Findar are coming back for Cata, but I hadn't heard anything like that from him.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Well this is the thing that really doesn't actually help me much because I don't really remember all of the names of the people who were in the raiding group.

And you don't have old screenshots you could refer back to?
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Druid
I can ask Cloud if he or Findar are coming back for Cata, but I hadn't heard anything like that from him.
Well I don't really care if they're playing Cata or not, just trying to figure out what all the old people are doing now.
Reply Quote
Dunno who was particularly designated raid group 1, But the most active players in karate explosions, from what I recall, were (in addition to those you named)
anannala
binkieseal
Danardgb
darkkalas
Eednam
Herrmaker
Linna
Maegwyn
Nitehuntr
Quickbenn
Therippar
Rezernot
Veeginator
Wujan

Hopefully those ring a bell :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Darkk was in KE? I hated that guy.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Druid
Dunno who was particularly designated raid group 1, But the most active players in karate explosions, from what I recall, were (in addition to those you named)
anannala
binkieseal
Danardgb
darkkalas
Eednam
Herrmaker
Linna
Maegwyn
Nitehuntr
Quickbenn
Therippar
Rezernot
Veeginator
Wujan

Hopefully those ring a bell :)
I do remember most of those names.

I'm trying to find out what they're up to.
Edited by Felaria on 12/3/2010 5:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Cloudff, Findar and Pheonix.

Miss ya
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Most have either:
a) Left the server.
b) Quit.

Danardgb has been on and off, haven't heard from him in a few months.
Therippar still plays a bit.
Reply Quote
Oh yeah, and Equaljustice.
Reply Quote
This is Eednam. Not sure if you remember me.. I mostly gave the guys a hard time on vent.. I didn't do much more than that in the guild.. i tried forgetting about phoenix and Equal.. thanks guys.
Reply Quote
Oh, rezernot is now on frostwolf horde.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Felaria, I went to school with Chib, known him for years. he actually quit playing when your guys guild split up, been tryingto get him back forever now
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Only people I can really remember:
Novarage, Rokdos, Demondragon, Eednam, Redi, Hellbert, Opalkitten, Draeneidonny, Christophe, Ostrakanos.

Starlighte, I was onto this weirdo the whole time. No one listened to me.

Magictaru, anyone remember that creep?
Stuck a fork up his cat's ass and bragged about it on vent. Gross.

That brit that was dating some 12 year old girl online or something, I had a pretty harsh verbal altercation with him on Omega's vent.
Edited by Remember on 1/3/2011 1:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Ostra here. Miss all you DoA/OMEGA peeps. Toons all over the map, main is now Pixejen on Lothar.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]