Hello Hyjal

85 Undead Mage
Hey Hyjal raiders, casuals, and achievement mongers. Thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself and our guild, <Requiem>. We are a group made up of mostly real life friends that have been playing since Vanilla Beta. We recently transferred most of our guild over here, and are looking to fill our ranks for 25 man raiding. Many of our players took a long break from the game, and missed a majority of the later Wrath content, but we are back and ready to hit Cataclysm hard. We are looking forward to being part of your raiding community and hope to fit in well with other top guilds on the server, and join you in your ranks of progression. In our past guild on our old server during Vanilla/BC days, we were honored with many server firsts, and ranked in the top 75 US, 150 world. We are hoping to bring that success back, and enjoy our gaming experience with everyone on the Hyjal realm. It's been nice being here so far, and we look forward to interacting with many of you over the years to come. GOOD LUCK to all in Cata, and we'll see you in-game!

<Requiem>
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TF
Wall of text just crit my eyes for over 9000!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
ohaiy
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hello Hyjal my name is Shamlarie and I"m here to tell you about Casual and how awesome we are and to support the Horde in their endeavour to get new guilds and how awesome they are. First of all let me start by describing how nice it is to see you all here this evening and how I wish that our fathers were alive to celebrate this day with us. I know that over the years we, the Alliance and the Horde haven't always seen eye to eye but I believe on this day that we can join together and hold the hands of our Mothers as they tell us that we're moving with our Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo Homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo Homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TF
Hello Hyjal my name is Shamlarie and I"m here to tell you about Casual and how awesome we are and to support the Horde in their endeavour to get new guilds and how awesome they are. First of all let me start by describing how nice it is to see you all here this evening and how I wish that our fathers were alive to celebrate this day with us. I know that over the years we, the Alliance and the Horde haven't always seen eye to eye but I believe on this day that we can join together and hold the hands of our Mothers as they tell us that we're moving with our Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo Homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo Homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air!

7/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]