Paying big for Cata "Fish"

85 Tauren Druid
I will be paying 100g PER Blood Shrimp for anyone that can get it to me, Ally side, Horde side, whichever. This deal expires at Cata's launch on December 7th, so act fast!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I love me some skrimps.. not that much though!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
you can do all sorts of things with shrimp
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I just made Paella with shrimp. Mmmm so yummy!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
to sweeten the deal i will pay 5000g per fish
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
FREE prayer books to anyone who gives this man his seafood.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I got your blood shrimp right here
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I got your blood shrimp right here

I love you, bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Sit in trade and spam that you'll buy peoples crate of food that they can buy with the cooking tokens for 100g or 50g whatever.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Sit in trade and spam that you'll buy peoples crate of food that they can buy with the cooking tokens for 100g or 50g whatever.

This isn't my first rodeo lil cowpoke.

/bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Was planning on knocking out cooking really quick like on another server and bought some fish off the Ah that I guess was fished illegally. Not only did blizz delete that fish but all the fish i collected from crates.....So be careful.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
These fish would all be legal as none of the hotfixed eploites you speak of involve the Blood Shrimp, which currently is only 'legally' obtainable from the aforementioned Food Crates.

That being said, I am upping the price to 200g per Blood Shrimp traded or COD to Latherus on horde side. Bonus, any trade or COD with quantities exceeding 10 Blood Shrimp will earn a bonus of 1000g!

Cash in those cooking tokens for meat! And send them to me for cash now!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
12/05/2010 9:01 AMPosted by Latherus
These fish would all be legal as none of the hotfixed eploites you speak of involve the Blood Shrimp, which currently is only 'legally' obtainable from the aforementioned Food Crates.

That being said, I am upping the price to 200g per Blood Shrimp traded or COD to Latherus on horde side. Bonus, any trade or COD with quantities exceeding 10 Blood Shrimp will earn a bonus of 1000g!

Cash in those cooking tokens for meat! And send them to me for cash now!

Price upped to 500g per with a 5000g bonus for a stack of 10 or more!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I've got a few and I'll have 7 more crates tomorrow so I'll see if I can get at least a 10 stack for you in the morning if you wanna buy them off the neutral AH.
Edited by Leiroy on 12/5/2010 7:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
12/05/2010 7:21 PMPosted by Leiroy
I've got a few and I'll have 7 more crates tomorrow so I'll see if I can get at least a 10 stack for you in the morning if you wanna buy them off the neutral AH.

I will be in-game in a matter of hours on Latherus, contact me via lvl1 on horde side and we can coordinate the transaction over the neutral AH. All deals expire at midnight!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/06/2010 2:20 PMPosted by Latherus
12/05/2010 7:21 PMPosted by Leiroy

I will be in-game in a matter of hours on Latherus, contact me via lvl1 on horde side and we can coordinate the transaction over the neutral AH. All deals expire at midnight!

Thanks for the trade.
Edited by Leiroy on 12/6/2010 5:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Thank you :)
Edited by Latherus on 12/6/2010 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]