New WoW player looking for an Alliance guild.

58 Human Paladin
Completely new to WoW and I've been enjoying questing on my own so far. I'm good company, but there are only so many conversations you can have with yourself. Pickup Groups in the Dungeon finder haven't filled the need for conversation.

I'm ideally looking for a large guild that is welcoming to a casual player who is still learning the game, and has players willing to help a new player learn, and give the n00b a chance to fail at tanking. ;)

Currently working on a Retribution Paladin, and I've purchased all expansions and pre-ordered Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I hope you find a decent guild to join. And welcome to WoW!. :)
Free bump for you!
Reply Quote
I urge you to save yourself before its too late.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Fellowship of Storms is always looking for new players. We're a friendly, well established (been here since a few months into Original WoW), Casual Raiding Guild. We did all the raids in Wrath, have some PVPers, a mix of levelers/altaholics, and a good group of gaming friends. See our listing in this forum or visit our website (which is slowly being updated) at FOS.Guildportal.com

Feel free to send me a whisper in game for an invite. Or you can whisper any of the officers - Enbrel, Aryoch, Caladen, Stonewolf, or Surani.
Reply Quote
58 Human Paladin
I urge you to save yourself before its too late.

Too late for that. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]