Spirit Beast - Easiest to Find / Tame?

81 Human Paladin
subject says it all... I want one!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Arguably Gondria or Arcturis.
Reply Quote
none are essentially easy! Arcturis the Bear always have hunters camping him, so you need to compete against other hunters. If any, I would say Gondria being there isn't really a lot of traffic at her spawn sites. Skoll, could be the second due to less traffic as well. as for Loque, well there is just so much traffic in SB, but its possible. just be patient and dedicated, and you will get one.

Reply Quote
81 Human Paladin
That is really what I was getting at.. which one has the least traffic? Are spawn times the same? I like Skoll I may try for him tonight. Thanks for the feedback!
Reply Quote
That is really what I was getting at.. which one has the least traffic? Are spawn times the same? I like Skoll I may try for him tonight. Thanks for the feedback!

No problem, The timers are pretty close except for the bear. Now I have all the Spirit beasts along with King Krush and a lot of other rares. Now from what i have seen is that they are usually on an 8-10 hour spawn timer except the bear seems to be around the 12 hour mark. Now you can go get the Fox Ashtail in Loch Moden. he is only a 1 hour spawn timer. his Location is 75 43.

But like I said, getting the spirit beast will require a ton of patience.

GL and happy hunting!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Probably depends a lot on the server. On Dragonmaw (server my hunter's on) I see people camping Skoll, Lok, and Arcturis constantly, so Gondria would be your best bet there... although I've checked her spawns fairly frequently over the course of a few weeks to try to get her for a guildy and have yet to see her.

/shrug.

I'm gonna reccomend waiting till cata hits, as there will be a few new spirit beasts coming, and all of the competition will shift their way, leaving the current ones for the taking. Especially if you do this the first day or two after cata, since everyone will be busy leveling.

GL.
Reply Quote
81 Human Paladin
Cool, may just wait till cata. Thanks for the input guys.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I found that Arcturis was easy to find, he is in a small area. However once you pin down the spawn locations of all 4 beasts (Skoll and arcturis have very limited areas as opposed tot he other two), you can do a fly through with track beasts up and look for them.
I have all 4, and in my hunts the only one I have seen up twice so far has been Loq
Reply Quote
Tons of patience.I was camping Arcturis for hours, when I saw him, got excited, and Comcast had an internet outtage, right at that moment. So I camped him again,and it was about 22 hours later. I had to give my dog her pill, and I got up. While giving her the dropper, I heard NPCscan go off.

So, I've been over in the area, with my level 80 1/2 hunter since December 7th, and no ARcturis. I work from home, so I can camp on him,but this is nuts. I'm on the Terrokar server. I thought the timing was 22 hours, but it's not.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Gondria probably. Though Ghostcrawler was in that reef every time I checked from day one up till I nabbed him.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
Yea, I just camped the area and did BG's for a few days for Arcticus.

Popped out of a BG other day and my NPC Spawn Yelled at me as I came in.
Finished tame just as another hunter was flying in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]