Did stealth maybe get hotfixed this morning?

100 Tauren Shaman
I've noticed Rogues like this on my Shaman. And we don't reveal stealthers.

There's always bound to be a stealther by a flag, so I go through the effort of checking - gogo gadget magma totem.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I'm kind of inclined to think that the perception bonus is a little out of touch with the change to allow for multiple tracking. It is, in effect, a passive bonus now. Nothing a skilled stealther can't work around, but since the removal stealth bonuses and perception bonuses, it seems a little out of place.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
track hidden

12/02/2010 6:16 PMPosted by Aeriwen
I'm kind of inclined to think that the perception bonus is a little out of touch with the change to allow for multiple tracking. It is, in effect, a passive bonus now. Nothing a skilled stealther can't work around, but since the removal stealth bonuses and perception bonuses, it seems a little out of place.

its quite easy to work around track hidden all u have to do is b behind, left, or right of the hunter thats 3/4 of a circle that u have open to sneak in and strike while only 1/4 of it is unsafe for u to enter, and if the hunter is turning toward you, better to use distract and move away than for him to see you

better to be known but not seen than to be seen and dead
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
what's hilarious is that 99% of hunters in bgs either don't use this at all, don't know how to move to make it effective, or don't bother putting their pet on aggressive to knock you out.

i was really hoping they had fixed rogue stealth... :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
12/02/2010 5:49 PMPosted by Staburface
ane of doom does way too much damage i was pvping and they put that on me so i ran and hid while trying to heal myself with potions and bandages and food and everything and it eventually killed me it does like 1k damage every 3 seconds for like what 30 seconds? but i only had 5k health at lvl 57

There's a lot wrong with this post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]