I see its feeble ret once again in PvP

83 Human Paladin
Yeah, good luck trying to kill anything in a BG. I guess its back to healbot only for paladins in PvP. And PvE is still highly questionable. Some things never change with Blizzard and their paladin target.

Discuss.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Many paladins seem to think badly of Retribution in PVP. I'm no Hofflerand, but I did get to 2K around Season 7, so hopefully that's enough merit

I've been doing well in Battlegrounds on live, I know that it will be different come 85 with Rated levels of gameplay, but other things will change too.

As for PVE, I'm not at all worried, because Blizzard will fix our dps if it's low or the design is clunky.
Reply Quote
83 Human Paladin
I've always liked being a paladin, but this is why I rolled a mage back in the start of BC. Blizzard cant stop screwing with paladins, in fact, they were almost useless for the first two years of the game.

"Blizzard will fix our dps if it's low or the design is clunky"

You hope. Blizzard has a tendency to "fix" ret in the wrong direction.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
As for PVE, I'm not at all worried, because Blizzard will fix our dps if it's low or the design is clunky.

The design IS clunky, yet I doubt they'll be kicking Holy Power to the curb.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]