1. Old School Stunlock: those that remember this will always hate rogues.
2. New Stunlock: bads that get killed by a caster while we stunlock them will hate rogues be cause "we" killed them.
3. Shadowdance: all most people see are the damage, not the amount of preparation it takes to get off a perfect shadowdance. We have to make sure we can't be cc'd have to have recuperate rolling, have to have a full energy bar, and we have to use kidneyshot on you.
4. Stealth: most bads I see on the forums complain about stealth when they complain about rogues. They say its why we cant have mobility because stealth is mobility.
5. Low lvl PvP: People remember getting stunlocked/1 shotted while lvling up.
6. That one jerk rogue that put tricks on the mage and cause him to pull aggro.
these are the reasons rogues cant have nice things. If you can come up with something else feel free to post it.