New 80 Holy Priest Looking for Guild

85 Human Priest
Hello everyone,

As the title says I am looking for a guild on the Elune server with an adult membership that plays on EST. I am new to WoW with only 3-4 months under my belt but I bring many years of online gaming experience dating back to the original Everquest launch and Ultima. Games I have played include:

-Ultima Online
-EQ (Druid, Monk, Beastlord)
-EQ2 (Zerker)
-DAoC (Mana Chanter)
-Vanguard
-Star Wars
-CoH/V
-Champtions

I am a 35 year old professional that travels during the week and I have a super busy life on the week ends with my 2 daughters and other activities. I am looking to raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays and can provide around 90% participation on those days to any guilds raiding effort.

Right now I stand at just over a 3k gear score and am busy running heroics to upgrade gear and to earn JP's to upgrade a few slots before Cata next week. I am not the leet gamer who needs or wants cutting edge but I would like to expereince end game content and provide value to the guild I join and have a good time while doing it.

If you think I may be a good fit for your guild please let me know and I am willing to fill out any applications or to run with some guildies during the week to get to know each other. I have and use Vent and Skype and my PC is quite capable of handling any graphics the game can throw at me.

Thanks!

Viz
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Sorry about not getting back with the person who sent me a tell today but had to drop on short notice. Will be on tonight for a bit and hope to catch up with you later.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]