Devs gone in new forums?

85 Dwarf Paladin
Havent seen a single post from them since this forum opened....

Forums to be taken over by trolls and massive flamewars?
Reply Quote
24 Night Elf Rogue
Forums to be taken over by trolls and massive flamewars?

This has already happened.

It's our fault though, our infantile rage and petulance drove GC out. I'm surprised he stuck around as long as he did.

Its too bad he is gone. These forums need a little comedic relief from time to time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
everything is different at 85.

Is it really?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
GC now posts on a level 1 alt like the rest of the trolls.
Reply Quote
62 Dwarf Rogue
Given it's 4 days from the expansion and there's no beta test up...i'd say they're pretty damn busy. Also there's nothing to really post about...everything is different at 85.

He hasn't posted once since these forums went live. I think it is fairly safe to assume by this point that it was a decision and not happenstance. It's a shame. Too many people failed to realize what a rare and awesome thing it was to see posts directly from a developer.

Oh well, it was inevitable.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
He is going to be using the "blog" as he did for the tanking explanation. Most of the posts here tend to be fishing anyways or cries for mage armor nerfs.
Reply Quote
Given it's 4 days from the expansion and there's no beta test up...i'd say they're pretty damn busy. Also there's nothing to really post about...everything is different at 85.

He hasn't posted once since these forums went live. I think it is fairly safe to assume by this point that it was a decision and not happenstance. It's a shame. Too many people failed to realize what a rare and awesome thing it was to see posts directly from a developer.

Oh well, it was inevitable.

I have to agree. I imagine most of his posts now will be blogs similar to the "Why does BLizzard hate healers?" where he addresses design goals the community as a whole is very concerned about.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]