Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Just caught him again as my screen turned red, flying over Blasted Lands at around 1:40pm, went over Sunveil Excursion. Was doing the same thing as last time, archaeology.
Didn't die this time though...
Edited by Dairack on 12/13/2010 1:05 PM PST
I stood in the fire early in the morning on the 28th of November (about 2-3 am PST) in Gadget. It was really freaky, skybox changed to orange and I heard Xaxas' high pitched scream before everything went extra crispy.
I think he just flew into Western Plague lands (6pm server) but I didn't see him and I was the only Horde in the area, the screen turned red but then there was nothing. =\ There was someone from Unreasonable there and I wouldn't be surprised if there was other Alliance. Didn't seem he saw DW either....
EDIT Nevermind HE WAS there, there was some weird delay, the fire just popped up a couple minutes after I made this post.... I think he might be stalking me as I continue to grind Archaeology. I wanted to take a screen shot of him... Sneaky bastard.
Edited by Dairack on 12/14/2010 6:13 PM PST
Tidbits of info taken from wowhead:
* Deathwing spawns in a random (non starting) zone for approximately 1 minute
* This means you do NOT typically have time to reach a zone with him already there
* You can get the achievement from flying through an affected zone
* Wetlands and Arathi Highlands seem the most popular
* Overall its a "wrong place, wrong time" kind of event
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.