Latest changes confusion

85 Human Paladin
Hi, I have a level 79 prot pally.

Could anyone explain the latest changes to our class to me? I can't find Avenger's Shield anywhere. Will I need new rotations and techniques to play my class and spec? It's a bit confusing in all honesty, and I just about made it to 80 too when they changed it. ^^;
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
talents where reset, if you haven't redone your spec you don't have avengers shield.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Paladin
Hi, I have a level 79 prot pally.

Could anyone explain the latest changes to our class to me? I can't find Avenger's Shield anywhere. Will I need new rotations and techniques to play my class and spec? It's a bit confusing in all honesty, and I just about made it to 80 too when they changed it. ^^;

Have you opened up your talents yet? Pick prot, talent down the tree, and you'll probably have an OK-ish tank spec.

Then look in your spell book. Avenger's Shield will be there, I promise.

As far as how to play it all, there are guides already in the forums, take a look real quick.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]