Current DPS by spec T11 BiS

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Mage

...wut

ಠ_ಠ

You did read the OP, right?

You do realize that Arcane Mages haven't been top end DPS for over a year, right?

I'm not sure this is right, the top three classes are all hybrids. Elemental shamans doing more damage then arcane mages and mutilate rogues? Arms warriors out dpsing warlocks? Something doesn't add up here.

Either that, or Blizzard needs to start fixing things ASAP.

...wut

ಠ_ಠ

Once the arcane mana minigame starts arcane is no longer the optimal mage DPS spec.

Arcane is the best spec for fights that are shorter than the duration of your cooldowns. Hopefully Arcane stays as bad as it is right now, so I don't have to suffer being forced to play as Arcane again.

But he pulls 10k dps on bosses in heroics.

Seriously though, these numbers will be a probable reflection of the first tier of raiding.

Let's just hope that Mastery plays out like Blizzard hopes and they're able to fine tune everything closer to where it should be.

Hopefully... All we can do is wait and see.
100 Blood Elf Mage
concrete math, based on "Perfect Storm" situations, like 0 latency no movement and a perfect rotation with ZERO *!** ups.

Nothing to see here folks, move along, move along.

Congratulations. You just described max DPS. Good for you.
90 Draenei Mage
Not even close..
85 Human Mage
I don't even do any PvE whatsoever and I can easily tell OP is a troll.
85 Draenei Shaman
http://code.google.com/p/simulationcraft/downloads/list

1.Shaman (elemental) - 24868dps

2.Warrior (arms) - 24810dps

3.Priest (shadow) - 24223dps

4.Warlock (aff) - 23927dps

5.DK (unholy) - 23674dps

6.Druid (balance) - 23322dps

7.Mage (fire) - 23164dps

8.Warlock (destro) - 23120dps

9.Warlock (demo) - 22554dps

10.Shaman (enhancement) - 21577dps

11.DK (frost) - 20803dps

12.Warrior (fury) - 20770dps

13.Druid (feral) - 19703dps

14.Mage (arcane) - 18856dps

15.Mage (frost) - 18783dps

16.Paladin (retribution) - 17892dps

17.Rogue (mutilate) 17649dps

18.Rogue (combat) - 16885dps

19.Rogue (sub) - 14565dps

stop posting upside down
85 Night Elf Druid
These numbers are based off of highly inaccurate simcraft results. Simcraft is not ready for level 85; it cannot be used to accurately discuss class balance and raid dps. I can't stress this strongly enough - these numbers are irrelevant.

For example, feral druids (one of the more accurate numbers up there, in all honesty) have a number of standing issues. As of the time of the numbers posted here, ferals had a number of bugs in their Simcraft coding, as well as an incorrect priority list, and people are currently just guessing at Trinket ICDs.

Other classes like rogues and hunters are even worse off than feral druids on Simcraft; they aren't even remotely ready for comparison and evaluation.

Quoting my own post for people in this thread who find reading to be challenging.
85 Goblin Shaman
poor rogues.

lol
85 Night Elf Druid
@FishTacos: players don't achieve simmed DPS numbers, but they're still useful if (and only if) the simulations are correct. The simulations that came up with the numbers in this OP are incorrect.
85 Human Warrior

Quoting my own post for people in this thread who find reading to be challenging.

That, and the fact that there is still a hybrid tax in use leads me to believe that these numbers are false.
100 Blood Elf Mage
@FishTacos: players don't achieve simmed DPS numbers, but they're still useful if (and only if) the simulations are correct. The simulations that came up with the numbers in this OP are incorrect.

Cite your sources. Can't just run around shouting "incorrect".
85 Night Elf Druid

There were posted earlier in the DPS forums, and drew comments from several EJ posters (including one of the admins for the Simcraft project) saying the numbers were invalid.
100 Blood Elf Mage

There were posted earlier in the DPS forums, and drew comments from several EJ posters (including one of the admins for the Simcraft project) saying the numbers were invalid.

So no link, quote, names, anything?

EDIT : http://www.ehow.com/how_4481180_cite-internet-source.html
Edited by Keestus on 12/2/2010 3:34 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]