Current DPS by spec T11 BiS

(Locked)

90 Gnome Warrior
just hit THUMBS DOWN and DISLIKE. or TROLLING. either way.

Merc's just trolling General Forums with theorycrafted napkin math.

Posting simulated numbers based on concrete math is trolling now?
You realize even the creators of this thing say it's beta and broken and not to be taken 100% rogues rotation was wrong, lots of glyph and other thing wasnt right, no fight will be the same and all players are different

People need to stop posting this crap list

It's not beta any more. Now it's everybody's problem.
Yes it's beta, because its the SAME EXACT LIST I SAW 1 WEEK AGO' with the crator telling the ROGUE rotation was WRONG, thats why they are so low, and MULTIPLE other problem, stop bull%@@%ing

You wont get anything anyway Blizz wont do a move with such craptastic spreadsheets
90 Human Priest
This crap was posted yesterday too, and nobody agreed with it.

So what would you like then? We can pull numbers from nowhere and agree with that instead.

Pretty sure that's how they got this list.
They keep posting those numbers for days it,s so annoying

Blizzard wont do anything out of those inccorect numbers anyway

Because they surely have THEIRS and they are 500% more correct ( I pulled that number same way then the list did :D)

We can't see blizzards' sims though, ever think this was for players to discuss to other players?
85 Gnome Mage
Yes Mages are incredibly overpowered.
Yep.

Iknorite?
85 Dwarf Shaman
Hey, look guys, I'm pulling 25k DPS

Oops, I gotta move out of the fire

(5 minutes later)

Hey, look guys, I pulled 10K DPS overall.

Woop Dee Doo.

If moving for 2sec lowers your DPS below 50% then what the hell is wrong with you.
85 Tauren Druid
damn... guess I'll be replacing my rogue... maybe level that shaman that's been gathering dust...
79 Undead Priest
crap, i had been planing on leveling a goblin shaman and specing him elemental, but now that elemental shams are gonna be fotm i might wait a bit : /
90 Undead Warlock
Affliction? Or destro?..Wait wait.. over DEMO!?!

Demo is our frost spec, as such it will never be the best PvE spec for warlocks.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Luckily this is my main :3

Glad to see ele shamans getting some love. I dont give a crap about me being able to heal. So what if we are hybrid, i go in to an instance as dps, id expect to be up there with the others when performing properly.
85 Dwarf Shaman
I expect on a typical fight to be doing about 18-22k counting in normal issues in fights (movement, having to cancel to pop a quick chain heal, ect)

Glad to see ele shamans getting some love. I dont give a crap about me being able to heal. So what if we are hybrid, i go in to an instance as dps, id expect to be up there with the others when performing properly.

/facepalm
Edited by Bewbmcgee on 12/2/2010 4:54 PM PST
80 Orc Death Knight
How the hell is arms ahead of fury? is fury mastery really that bad?
85 Human Warrior
incoming wave of FOTM Ele Shaman rerolls based off of incredibly wrong spreadsheets and theorycrafting.

Yup, pretty much.
90 Pandaren Shaman
I expect on a typical fight to be doing about 18-22k counting in normal issues in fights (movement, having to cancel to pop a quick chain heal, ect)

/facepalm

What? Sure, this is all theory but at least it looks promising. Being sub par dps just cause thats how the class was designed started to get a little annoying.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]