[H] <Brute Loops> LFM raiders.

90 Tauren Paladin
Brute Loops is a new transfer guild looking for a few more raiders to finish our core raid for 25 man raiding.

About us: Brute Loops is composed of friends who have been playing of the course of Wrath of the Lich King content since Ulduar. Many of us have extensive heroic mode experience and know what it takes to clear content. Our raid time is Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays 5-8 server time (Pacific time zone). Loot will be done via rotating loot council. Meaning, we will have three permanent council with 2-3 additional raiders deciding how to handle loot.

We are looking for the following:

Tank - non druid
Healers - any spec
DPS - Melee (no rogues)

Exceptional applicants will be considered.

Our website is currently under construction, but feel free to post here or in game.
Edited by Seck on 12/2/2010 3:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bump ^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Are players required to attend all raids?

I have a fairly chaotic schedule and cannot always commit to regularly scheduled raid times. I do, however, show up when I sign up for raids, come prepared, and don't fuss if I am not chosen to attend a scheduled raid. Would this type of playstyle work for your guild?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
BUR
Bump yo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I like fayble's app, not that i've ever seen him play.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
BUMP dammit BUMP gibve me tank
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPy bump bump
Reply Quote
70 Orc Warlock
Man. These guys sound like a bunch of fruit loops.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Man. These guys sound like a bunch of fruit loops.

I wonder why you are not in a guild
Reply Quote
6 Undead Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
BUMP!!!!!
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
I wonder why you are not in a guild

You should ignore Seche, he's one of our resident trolls that has no experience playing the game or leading raids. I hear that he's so terrible that he actually hacks the game with a program called Y:hat.ze]eBa{alls.exe which enables him to do such things as he is reported to have done in past instances.

You gentlemen, being experienced in Ulduar, as you are, should be familiar with this type of person and need no advice from me in avoiding him and his inability to be good at this game.
Reply Quote
Edited by Sullan on 1/7/2011 3:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Yeah ah huh you know what it is
Black and Yellow
Black and Yellow
Black and Yellow
Black and Yellow

Black and Yellow
Black and Yellow
Black and Yellow
Black and Yellow

Everything I do, I do it big
Yeah ah huh screamin thats nothin
when I pulled off the lot thats stuntin

P.S - Bump :D

Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I got a gold chain
Like it was 1980

bump :D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Hey guys, a ton of my friends and my cousin just joined you guys and told me to hit ya up- currently im on vacation, but I know some members and have done various heroics and stuff with others. 357 Holy priest/can play shadow. 6/12 experienced but I havnt been on for 3 weeks now - Vacation ^.^

Anyway, im very interested, my cousin is Mightymaid, and him and Maraquin and Pvpforlife and Kavichi can reach me on Facebook. I'm an easy going guy but very serious when it comes to raiding. If i need to apply let me know.

Character Information:
Name: Tainted (previously Healblade)
Class: Priest
Spec: Holy
Armory Link: ----> Click my icon box name!

------------------------ [ ----------------------- ] ------------------------

Raid History: Pugged up to Illidan in Burning Crusade
Wotlk- Naxx 10/25 Complete
OS3D Complete
Maly 10/25 Complete and have keys (if your wanting to get champion of frozen wastes)
Ulduar 10/25 Complete ---- Yogg 1 Light/Uld HM's Complete, 10/25 Algalon Complete (Have keys to both if you want Starcaller/Astral Walker)
ToC 10/25 Complete ----- ToGC 10 Complete, 25 Not Complete
ICC 10/25 Complete ------ Heroic 11/12 + Drake
BoT/BwD/Tot4W---------- Halfrus/V+T dead- Cho'gall 10 %, Magmaw/ODS/Maloriak, Conclave Complete

Can play shadow if needed and I have a 80 rogue that used to be my main and I can still level/play the class.

The date today is Friday, Feb 25th- I wont be back from vacation untill Monday evening and then that following weekend I have real life commitments, then im free for the rest of the year essentially.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Oh, and to be clear about my BoT experience, I had the Twilight Council to 1%- not kidding, it sucked. Closest Cho'gall attempt was 10%.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]