A sincere request to all - dps and the like

85 Worgen Warrior
Please o' please, my fellow DPS - when i'm in trade chat, looking to fill a raid for a Togc / Ony / RS / OS 3D or ICC and I ask -

"LFM 25 man ToGC - Insanity run - Geared, experienced group. Looking for exceptional players with vent. Pst with some gauge of your gear | Experience | Spec | Class. Need Mdps, Rdps, heals and tanks"

Don't /tell me with a simple - "me - i'll dps" and then get upset when I dont instantly reply to you.

I value my ability to organise a raid and I expect everyone to take the 3 seconds required to let me know your experience with the fight, whether your geared your spec and your class.

For example if it were me asking to join I would say - "Prot warrs / just shy of 6.1kgs / 270 ilvl / 50k unbuffed health / know the fight done it many times / have working vent - listen well."

- I mean thats more than enough but you get the idea.

Note this is NOT a place to get angry about GS or ilvl - it simple gives me a vauge idea of how long you've been playing. I COMPLETELY understand that skill is more important than gear BUT i cannot judge your skill from a post.

Generally high gear scores are a sign that players have participated in top end raiding content. Players who have no skill and high gearscores are the EXCEPTION to the rule so don't QQ.

Many thanks!!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Protip: Your target audience isn't around to read this, nor do they care.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
i tihnk some dps who respond try to hit up the poster first so they arent missing out on a raid spot giving you the info for instance, dps are dime a dozen, so they'll get your attention first, then give you the meat and potatoes after instead of typing all that info for you to say
"were full on rogues, or dps"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]