The Silverleaf Tavern on the Morgenwraith

It is with a lighter heart than these dark times have wrought that I wish to announce a new tavern opening in Stormwind in the Harbor aboard the ship, the Morgenwraith. After negotiating with her captain, we have secured the right to hold a tavern night there every Thursday evening between the hours of 8 pm to 9 pm.

The Silverleaf Tavern will feature food and drinks as they become available to us, though you are always welcome to bring your own.

We hope that this will help to foster a sense of community that Deathwing seems to wish to crumble in our hearts, minds, souls, and cities.

If you wish to donate food, drinks, or your time and talents, please send word to me. I will be more than happy to meet with you to discuss the details.

Light bless and keep you all.

-- Lady Channon Silverleaf

OOC:

What: the Silverleaf Tavern
Where: Stormwind Harbor aboard the ship next to the night elf docks (the only Stormwind-looking ship without a crew)
When: Thursday evenings from 8 pm to 9 pm starting December 9th.

Hours can be extended if there is enough business to warrant it. We look forward to seeing you all there, though, and Happy Holidays and Happy Cataclysming to everyone!
Reply Quote
Thank you to everyone who came out to support our new tavern last night. We greatly appreciated your patronage, and we look forward to seeing many more new faces in the future.

I'll be posting a menu for next week's tavern, as this week was simply on the house for everyone. But please remember that tips are appreciated, and donations are encouraged!

Light bless and keep you all until next week!

-- Ren
Reply Quote
Thanks again to everyone who came out to join us this week! We hope your holiday season is filled with love and cheer, and we look forward to seeing you next week!

Merry Winter's Veil!

-- Ren
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
( Oh my god, Channon. You still play. My faith in this server has been restored. )
Reply Quote
((Indeed, I do still play. This is pretty much my last move. Tried all the other RP servers, but Silver Hand is home. It's where I started all those years ago, and likely where I'll be until they stop making this game. *chuckles* :-) ))

We may be unable to run the tavern this Thursday evening. Syrenity has taken ill, and I'm uncertain if she'll be able to be there. If something changes and we are able to host the event, I'll be sure to post here once more.

In either case, we wish you all a wonderful, happy, and blessed new year!

Reply Quote
The tavern is open tonight! Hope to see some of you there!
Reply Quote
We will once again be hosting the tavern this Thursday evening beginning at 8 pm server time. Please feel free to come and share in some food, some drinks, and some fellowship.

Invitations have been sent out to all the RP guilds listed here on our guilds list, but anyone is welcome to join us as long as you enjoy role-playing and just spending a bit of time getting to know your fellow role-players.

Hope to see you there!
Reply Quote
The Tavern will be open once again this Thursday evening from 8 pm until we decided to close the place down or the Captain kicks us off her ship.

I just wanted to extend a personal thanks to everyone who has stopped by so far and also to extend an invitation to any of you who have yet to join us. We'd love to see you there.

OOC:

I just wanted to let you all know that right now, we don't charge for food or drinks, but donations are always welcome. The reason why I am doing this is to help foster a place where people can come together as role-players--not make myself rich. That said, I hope you'll consider dropping by the ship in the harbor to spend some time role-playing. And thank you to all those of you who help continue to make this event a success. :-)
Reply Quote
For those of you concerned, Miss Ren is doing well and currently resting at the Abbey in Northshire. My sincere apologies to anyone who was inconvenienced by the affair of last evening.

We've set up a schedule for the next month, and I wanted to call attention to the dates and times once more, as we will be forgoing one Thursday this month in order that we might spend some time enjoying the Love Fool's holiday.

February 3 -- 8 pm until closing
February 10 -- closed
February 17 -- 8 pm until closing
February 24 -- 8 pm until closing

As always, we welcome anyone who wishes to contribute their time and talents to helping run the tavern. Please feel free to send a missive to myself or Miss Ren.

OOC:

The boyfriend is taking me out to a Murder by Death concert the night of the 10th. Hence why we will be closed that day. I hope all of you have a wonderful Valentine's Day, though, and please continue to role-play! It's wonderful to see so many of you coming out each Thursday with all your diverse and amusing character personalities.

See you next Thursday!
Reply Quote
I was recently informed that the Morgenwraith will be taking an extended leave from port starting this coming week. I am uncertain when she will be returning to port, and therefor I am sad to say that I will have to close down the Silverleaf Tavern indefinitely.

To those of you who stopped by while we were about, we thank you.

To those of you who supported us, we are grateful.

Syrenity wished for me to extend her thanks and well-wishes to all of you.

Light bless and keep you all.

Reply Quote
71 Worgen Hunter
It is ashame that the Silverleaf Tavern had to shut down. We enjoyed supporting you guys while it was open; hopefully something of this nature could find a new beginning soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]