Auto Loot Addon?

85 Worgen Warrior
For a few days I've been searching the net for an auto loot add on. Basically, my motive for this - when I tank and people loot mid fight, the constant loot windows popping up on my screen tend to deduct from my visual attentiveness. Anyone know if there's anything out there working with the current patch? Any help is much appreciated, thank you all.

- Suikoden of Arygos
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
If you mean auto loot once you open up the loot window so you don't have to click on each item individually- auto loot option can be set within blizz interface options.
If you mean something that will pick up the loot for you without you ever interacting with the corpse, this is not possible.
If the loot windows bother you, there are ways to either move them like Move-Anything or to resize/customize/move their appearance entirely like:
http://www.vranx.com/loot.htm
If you mean something else entirely, elaborate some more.
Edited by Sedivy on 12/2/2010 5:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Paladin
Try this I use it to change between autoloot and normal loot <edit>It also will change the postion of the loot window ie, if autoloot is enabled the loot window will be set to the top left corner of the screen, and if auto loot is disabled then the loot window will be under the mouse:

/run if GetCVarBool("AutoLootDefault")==1 then SetCVar("AutoLootDefault",0) SetCVar("lootUnderMouse",1) print("Auto Loot is off.") else SetCVar("AutoLootDefault",1) SetCVar("lootUnderMouse",0) print("Auto Loot is on.") end

I also have this one which is a more compact version:

/script local z,y,x,w,v="autoLootDefault",SetCVar,print,"AutoLoot is o","lootUnderMouse"if GetCVarBool(z)then y(z,0)y(v,0)x(w.."ff.")else y(z,1)y(v,1)x(w.."n.")end

Is this what your after? I'm not sure if it is (I'm thinking your about moving the loot window) but I hope it helps either way.
Edited by Badjudgement on 12/2/2010 11:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I believe the OP may be talking about the roll window as aposed to the loot window, correct me if im wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

I also have this one which is a more compact version:

/script local z,y,x,w,v="autoLootDefault",SetCVar,print,"AutoLoot is o","lootUnderMouse"if GetCVarBool(z)then y(z,0)y(v,0)x(w.."ff.")else y(z,1)y(v,1)x(w.."n.")end

Wow, my little macro's still around? Neat-o! ;-)

I've stopped using this since I always have auto-loot on, and just hold shift for the rare times that i don't want to auto-loot.

Hmm, perhaps this isn't mine, I made mine before the show loot box at cursor thingy was implemented;

/script local z,y,x,w="autoLootDefault",SetCVar,print,"AutoLoot O"if GetCVarBool(z)then y(z,0)x(w.."FF")else y(z,1)x(w.."N")end
Edited by Steelfistv on 12/3/2010 12:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Paladin
Either way it's still nice work, I was probly the one that edited it I hope u don't mind :0

Edit: Yea I don't really use it anymore only when I make a new char
Edited by Badjudgement on 12/3/2010 12:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Warrior
I believe the OP may be talking about the roll window as aposed to the loot window, correct me if im wrong.

This. And, yes, I've long wondered why there is no auto roll greed or whatever. I tend to let them stack up on my screen until they either time out or I find the time to click greed.

I imagine there are ways (that would most likely break the ToS) of automating your roll, but I don't believe there are any sanctioned ways of doing so.
Edited by Dihe on 12/3/2010 1:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Passloot. I use it and love it. It can be configured to autoselect Need, Greed, DE, or pass based on rules that you set (ie. item name, iLvl, rarity, zone, etc). You can also configure multiple autoselections for each rule, I think Need has highest priority and if that can't be selected falls to Greed then DE.

It works very handily in places like AQ40 where I already have all the mounts and don't care for the scarabs; I configured on partial item names and it autopasses without me ever seeing the roll window.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info6124-PassLoot.html
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
You are my god. THANK YOU so much. I love it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Is it possible to simply loot one item from a corpse automatically? I know auto-loot makes you take everything but I was wondering if it could be specified somehow. For example, the only thing I want to loot is is a specific item like 'netherweave cloth', is there a way to loot only that automatically?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]