<Dont Peon Me> Recruiting for 10's (H)

85 Troll Mage
<Dont Peon Me> is a newly formed 10 man raiding guild on the Malfurion realm (H). Our 2 founders have extensive guild and raid leadership abilities dating back to vanilla WoW. Back in the day we led a realm leading horde progression guild. Our schedules do not allow us to raid hardcore like in vanilla, however even with limited raid time, we will expect to see steady progression through all 10 man content and have fun doing it.

This is not a guild for beginners.We will put together a team of mature, experienced individuals who expect to have success raiding and know what it takes to achieve this.

Contact either of our co-gm's Pyrogenic or Soulwrath in game.
Edited by Pyrogenic on 3/9/2011 3:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
See you at midnight!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
We are getting the last couple(including me) of our raid team to level 85 in the next 2 or 3 days and starting 5 man heroics.

Still looking for:

1 ranged dps(hunter would be nice)
1 off tank, feral druid preferred, but any non- warrior will do

Experienced raiders only please. As always any skilled raiders regardless of class are always welcome to apply.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Still in the market for a couple good raiders to fill our elite 10 man squad. We've been having a great time so far, looking forward to raiding.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Please see the latest post on last page by Rducky for more info! we are currently seeking a couple more good players to fill our raiding ranks in the Deathwing Takedown next patch!

(updated 11/13/2011)
Edited by Soulwrath on 11/13/2011 9:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
B U M P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hello, Druid Tank here,

Looking for a guild after just coming back, I recently hit 85 on this guy, like 2 hours ago. Looking to be a druid tank, I should have a full 346 gear in a day or to thru heriocs, I also have an 85 Paladin tank but got bored of the faceroll, so I made this guy. I raided pretty hardcore in BC/WOTLK on my warrior and want to get back in raiding and your guild looks strong. Anyways, Ill be on tonight and ill try and send you a message in game.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Hunter posiition has been filled

We are still in need of a feral druid! Already have a strong core of 85s now heroic geared, planning to start raiding this upcoming week....don't miss out!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
So raid times?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Hi there, Malfurion server.

I just got out of a heroic Deadmines with Soulwrath (war tank), Crozier (hunter), and Orangejuice.

By 'got out of', I should say 'was kicked without cause after killing Cookie so they could slot someone else for Vanessa VanCleef'.

I ran the entire dungeon end to end with them. I died when the poor leadership and lack of marking got us crushed. I ate buff food every time we came back in to help get the boss kills. I didn't even complain when we had to do Ripsnarl twice due to your guild not understanding the fight mechanics.

After Cookie went down Soulwrath said "dont touch note yet". 1 minute later I'm kicked.

Our healer was from another realm so I assume Soulwrath organized the move to slot someone else he knew personally.

If you're looking at this guild, I recommend looking elsewhere. I don't think you'll have a good time running with a guild that champions values like these.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
We are still in need of a Pro Druid, mainly feral specced but versatility is always a bonus.

Newly Updated Website:

http://dpm.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
12/18/2010 3:58 PMPosted by Soulwrath
We are still in need of a Pro Druid, mainly feral specced but versatility is always a bonus.

Newly Updated Website:

http://dpm.wowstead.com

So any word on Twinsteels post?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Why respond to a random complaint that cannot be confirmed. To engage a random point and blame will give it merit. I know these guys, I am not in their guild, but they certainly do not warrant the attack.

Good luck in raiding guys.

And that is my bump.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
double bump
Edited by Örpheus on 12/20/2010 3:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Thanks for the bump Orpheus.Good luck to you and your guild as well.
Reply Quote
If they don't even want to respond to it that gives me an idea that they're too ashamed to talk about it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
12/22/2010 9:53 PMPosted by Cowtastrophe
If they don't even want to respond to it that gives me an idea that they're too ashamed to talk about it.

Maybe the insignificance of the post doesn't merit a response. Troll needs to go lay back under their bridge.

BUMP
Reply Quote
12/23/2010 2:50 AMPosted by Rducky

Maybe the insignificance of the post doesn't merit a response. Troll needs to go lay back under their bridge.

BUMP

Or maybe some people need to grow a pair and step up to the podium.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Magmaw down.Just started 10 mans. Had to pug 1 spot last raid. Still in the market for a skilled druid tank.
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Hunter
Still looking for that druid, our raiding core is getting more versatile so if you are a druid seeking a raiding guild but don't like playing feral still give me a PM in game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]