Server first 85?

85 Goblin Priest
Who does everyone think the server first 85 will be? Then after that what about each class? I know I know of a few people shooting for these feats, but I don't know many over on Alliance side. So seeing everyone's thoughts will be interesting.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Um we got 3 people who i think are going to Try for Server or at lest class first, Pain(DK) and Keepinualive(Druid), and then Energetic(Warrior), i think the rest of the guild is aiming for 2-3 to 85.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I won't be first but I will be leveling fast.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I wont be going for server first but I plan on hitting 85 ASAP, definitly before the end of the day wednesday. After that its gunna be gearing up and leveling 16 professions to max.........
Reply Quote
68 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm planning on taking at least two weeks, cuz I'm gonna go against the grain and level all my professions in tandem, along with my two alts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
LF9M Sunday Dec. 12th for Throne of the Four Winds.

Lol, I wish, I suck at leveling.
Edited by Brugavino on 12/3/2010 6:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Well I know Arker is going to be burning the midnight oil. I sincerely doubt end of day Wednesday is achievable by anyone, but what do I know. I do plan on being 85 by the weekend, but I have no delusions of achieving a server first anything. Especially not with all the people who transferred to Duskwood just to get server firsts and then will transfer back off again later.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
I would try but I have a job interview the next morning.

Spent all that time leveling characters through the beta to memorize the quests / zones too. =(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I'm pretty sure the 60 day thing is still in place.

Curse you day 35.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I'm pretty sure the 60 day thing is still in place.

Curse you day 35.

:P That's why I said later. I got my eye on you, girly. ;)
Edited by Disturbia on 12/3/2010 2:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Yes I specifically came back to get easy server firsts >.>
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Yes I specifically came back to get easy server firsts >.>

I'm jokinggggg.. gah lol. I'm referring to the people who posted on the old forums who said that they did that. XD
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Won't be me.. at all. Found out all weekend I am busy. Company Christmas party.... and a Blues Hockey game the next week. But good luck to who makes it :)

Thought hopefully I won't be too far behind.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Wish I could try for realm first 85 on my druid. Unfortunately my job is doing a code free at the end of the week and I will be very busy this week.

Good luck Yellek on getting first rogue :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
12/05/2010 8:40 PMPosted by Tenken

I'll probably get realm first, but someone else will get the actual feat. I'll still have around 25 days due to transfer ineligibility. So unless I could pay every rogue on the server to not level for a month so I could get it, highly unlikely.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
12/05/2010 9:55 PMPosted by Yellek
12/05/2010 8:40 PMPosted by Tenken

I'll probably get realm first, but someone else will get the actual feat. I'll still have around 25 days due to transfer ineligibility. So unless I could pay every rogue on the server to not level for a month so I could get it, highly unlikely.

I have no chance because I am the worst rogue on the server, possibly in the world. I know this because someone in trade told me so.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I have no chance because I am the worst rogue on the server, possibly in the world. I know this because someone in trade told me so.

Tis true, I heard it as well.
Edited by Disturbia on 12/6/2010 10:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I'm going for server last 85 and no one can stop me, not even Chloebear.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Not to put any pressure, but since he did it in WotLK, I have to think Willard is again gonna be server first lvl 85 priest.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Must say you leap of faith peeps came out in full force. I thought I had a pretty good chance at it even with the 1hr set back, which was merely a setback. Until the 84-85 set back of getting absolutely housed by more than 1 mob. It turned into just a battle of wills and i think in the words of delinquent "I want to stab myself in the #*!#ing eye."

I am however very disappointed in you warlocks. Tisk tisk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]