[A] Herald of the Titans

85 Human Warlock
I'm looking to get a group together for a last chance to get Herald of the Titans title.

If you're interested please reply in this post or send me in game mail. If you are interested make sure you have the appropriate gear and you have Algalon experience.

From a previous post, I'll put the list here again for the appropriate gear to use.

Gear requirements: You must have it enchanted and gemmed properly. You must use a proper raid spec for your class during the raid. Big thanks to Skhope for having this list on an earlier post :).

OK to Use:
- All Ulduar 10 normal loot and below (219)
- All Ulduar 10 hard mode loot (226 armor, 232 weapons/ranged)
- All Ulduar 25 normal loot (226 armor, 232 weapons/ranged)
- All weapons/ranged from ToC10 normal (232) <--- This has been confirmed by people who have gotten it with these items
- All Ulduar craftable gear (226)
- All emblem of conquest gear (226)
- Anything from ToC 5 man heroic (219)
- Weapons from ICC 5 mans heroic (232)
- Items from ICC 5 man regular (219)

Not OK to Use:
- Any armor from ToC10 normal (232)
- Any Ulduar 25 hard mode loot (239)
- Anything from ToC10 hard (245/258)
- Anything from either version of ToC25 (245/258/272)
- ToC craftables (245)
- Emblem of Triumph gear (245)
- Regular armor from ICC 5 man heroic (232)

I'm not sure if timer was completely removed, meaning we will no longer be restricted to a 1 hour lock out. If this is the case, it will provide a little extra breathing room. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]