@ Beta test Hunters. PvE fun?

29 Human Rogue
Well was PvE including heroics/5mans/raids/soloing outside of PvP, was this fun? did it detract at all from the PvP issues?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I asked my friend who's playing a hunter in Beta, all he said is our dps rotation is smooth because we don't have to waste focus to refresh serpent sting, Aspect of the Fox helps on the moving. PvP in the orther hand, well, a free HK in every single 1vs1 fight unless your opponent is bad.
Honestly I know the game is not balanced around 1vs1 but I really don't want to be a free HK until I ding lv80, you know most PvP fights are 1vs1. But we'll see it next week.

Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Hunter
PVE was okay, dps was still low outside that 1 week where explosive shot was amazingly OP, though most will say "hunters were #1 in beta dps" citing that 1 week. The issues with hunters really is all about pvp at this point, if they fix that aspect i feel like the dps issue in pve will balance out at the same time.
Reply Quote
I found it enjoyable in PvE but I won't comment on PvP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]