Lets put a Limit on the Leveling Speed to 85?

But but, I booked time off work already and told my GF/Friends i'm out of town!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
With this solution, everyone will be able to get to Level 85 at a safe, reasonable rate, while still enjoying the exploration and the new feel of the Expansion.

You can still level at your own slow pace if you want.

Another Zolaf post disliked out of existence.
Edited by Holdem on 12/3/2010 6:57 PM PST
Reply Quote

It's okay. It doesn't upset me anymore.

People make me out to be the bad guy on the forums in an attempt to get me banned.

Luckily the forum moderators don't ban people just because people frequently report you, you have to actually do something to warrant a ban.

This is the thanks I get for trying to keep the game I love balanced and enjoyable.
Reply Quote

It's okay. It doesn't upset me anymore.

People make me out to be the bad guy on the forums in an attempt to get me banned.

Luckily the forum moderators don't ban people just because people frequently report you, you have to actually do something to warrant a ban.

This is the thanks I get for trying to keep the game I love balanced and enjoyable.

First!

And I think your Goblin racial post is 100% Reliable. You have fun and make more sense than 90% of the threads here, so who cares if you're the most coherent troll in the DDF?
Edited by Chillbill on 12/3/2010 7:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm sorry, but sometimes you need to just let natural selection run its course.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Zolaf you troll so much, I'm really surprised you haven't been perma banned yet, perhaps it's due to how subtle you do it.
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
Zolaf you troll so much, I'm really surprised you haven't been perma banned yet, perhaps it's due to how subtle you do it.

The forum mods don't do subtle.GC does, but he doesn't ban unless it's a qq post/repost.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]