Your playtime expires in 30 minutes?

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Paladin
So today I'm playing you know enjoying myself and I suddenly get a message that my play time will expire in 30 minutes. I go over and check out my account statues and it says I'm good for another month and sure enough 30 minutes later I'm not kicked from the game, So whats the deal is this a bug for me? Or did I expire at the same time my account was renewed? Should I be worried or should I just ignore it since it didn't kick me out anyway?
91 Blood Elf Hunter
Did your subscription renew today? Sometimes that happens when a payment is "pending" on the subscription. The message goes out because the system sees your subscription is about to expire (it technically hasn't been paid for the next month), but the game still allows you to play while the transaction is still in the process of being completed.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Well that makes sense. I don't know if it was to expire today or not but when went over and checked my account page it said Active and is due to renew in February so I guess I'm good?
Blizzard Employee
We have seen a few reports of this issue in the last couple of days, Regio.

I double checked your account and is should be good until 2/23/2011. Additionally, I had someone refresh the account. Restart the game and the message indicating your time has expired should no longer appear.
Edited by Roraks on 12/3/2010 4:58 PM PST
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Phew alright thanks for clearing that up, had me worried there for a second!
83 Blood Elf Warlock
I've got the same issue going on right now. I'm hoping that it doesn't actually kick me off ...
85 Undead Priest
maybe an hour ago i added a 2 month card on my wow acount ,,,, 30 minutes later i get this message saying your play time will expire in 30 min i was like wtf now its been 20 minutes i hope my wow dosnt just shut down for no reason like that :(
85 Tauren Druid
Maybe a minute ago someone necro'd a nearly two-month old thread.

Please don't do that.
40 Draenei Paladin
02/01/2011 5:34 PMPosted by Buurzerk
maybe an hour ago i added a 2 month card on my wow acount ,,,, 30 minutes later i get this message saying your play time will expire in 30 min i was like wtf now its been 20 minutes i hope my wow dosnt just shut down for no reason like that :(

Probably should have started your own thread. :)

Have you double checked in your account management page to see if the game card applied correctly?
89 Blood Elf Warrior
i having the 30 min problem too
56 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/01/2011 5:35 PMPosted by Artaanus

Probably should have started your own thread. :)

Have you double checked in your account management page to see if the game card applied correctly?

A blue alrdy confirmed his issue.

It happens from time to time I think. Depends on when the refresh on the money comes out might be close to the warning timings.
Blizzard Employee
Please refrain from bumping old threads.

Locking this.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]