Warlock or Shadow Priest or DPS druid

80 Human Rogue
so im going to be making a horde toon on a PvP server so i want a somewhat PvP class. I will mainly be doing PvE but while im questing and i come to find an enemy im obviously going to kill him

I will NOT heal

If i pick Warlock i will be going Affliction for leveling since i heard Destruction got nerfed to the ground

Never made a Feral Druid
Edited by Jshadows on 12/3/2010 7:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I will NOT heal because i tried it on my Druid (50) and it was hard (and my mains a prot warrior and i find it easy)

If you dont want to heal dont bother with a shadow priest. SPriests do alot of healing to themselves or even allies who need help which sounds like something you arent interested in. You could of course choose to tunnel vision DPS and die without healing yourself or listen to your allies whine about how you could have saved them but seriously, why bother?

Just go warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
so im going to be making a horde toon on a PvP server so i want a somewhat PvP class. I will mainly be doing PvE but while im questing and i come to find an enemy im obviously going to kill him

I will NOT heal

If i pick Warlock i will be going Affliction for leveling since i heard Destruction got nerfed to the ground

Never made a Feral Druid

For shadow PvP you have to shift out of form and manually heal a lot of the time. Dunno if that sets you off.

Other then that I believe the devs vision for pvp (based on their "bursty" comment is)

For PvP:

Warlock = More Control of the enemy team, spam fear, shadowfury, DC, etc.
Shadow Priest = more of a tunneling burst class

For questing? Shadow priests have a lot of long cd ccs that are very powerful when ganking people.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
I'm still interested how the devs think shadow is more "bursty" than a destro warlock.

/confused
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I was thinking the same thing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]