Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
they didnt lift mine :(
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
awwww that sucks. also how come you get a cool avatar and mine is a dumb shadow
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
i wrote blizz a letter personally letting them know you shouldn't be banned for at least 3 weeks.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
12/04/2010 8:55 AMPosted by Basballguy
i wrote blizz a letter personally letting them know you shouldn't be banned for at least 3 weeks.

AKA I reported you because I'm a snitch. It's OK basballguy you can be honest we all know you run to bliz everytime someone says a dirty word
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/04/2010 10:19 AMPosted by Papasour
12/04/2010 8:55 AMPosted by Basballguy

AKA I reported you because I'm a snitch. It's OK basballguy you can be honest we all know you run to bliz everytime someone says a dirty word

you used AKA incorrectly...aren't you supposed to be an english major or something?

Jurv can you please chime in here?
Edited by Helles on 12/4/2010 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
First who the hell are you. Second I switched majors to Psychology and I have said this close to four hundred times now. AKA means "also known as" so no I used it correctly so stop relying on Jura and learn to post/read

EDIT: Cool gear breh
Edited by Papasour on 12/5/2010 9:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
did you really just insult somebody's gear :S

:S :S :S
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/05/2010 12:05 PMPosted by Kyeno

i remember the days when Papa claimed skill made the player and not gear...i guess the new forums gave him a different attitude.

By the way, if you look at my achievements and such you'll already know i'm bad. I would never dream of comparing myself to the great Papasaur.

But that Basballguy kid...he'll make you suck on your mama's nips 3 years longer than you should....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
eeeeeewwww
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
kyeno go to sleep you fatsucker
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Well I stay in stv so tell him to come find me or do you fight all his battles? Or wait does Jura fight all of your alls battles. Skill does make the player and I'm pretty sure you don't have any so it's just easier to prove you suck through armory
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
its only 11pm here what the fek
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
disclaimer: papasour is not me, papapoision, or papapeso. that is all.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
lol yes i am not papapoison papasweets papahoff or papapeso
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
oh Basballguy = Helles btw...i wanted to post with a picture.
Reply Quote
12/05/2010 6:34 PMPosted by Helles
12/05/2010 12:05 PMPosted by Kyeno

i remember the days when Papa claimed skill made the player and not gear...i guess the new forums gave him a different attitude.

By the way, if you look at my achievements and such you'll already know i'm bad. I would never dream of comparing myself to the great Papasaur.

But that Basballguy kid...he'll make you suck on your mama's nips 3 years longer than you should....
You're all baaaaaaaaaad!
Wait, that came out wrong.

There's this band... called 'Between the Buried and Me'.... they rawk.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
I like your name slang
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]