Skull Bash macro

90 Undead Mage
Can anyone help me out with a macro that would let me use Skull Bash in either form?
As in 1 button that will Skull Bash (cat) AND Skull Bash (bear) depending in which form I'm in.
Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ah, what you want is a form macro! I have just the trick for you! I use these for ALOT of things for kitty and bear since I have alot of shared buttons on the top bar :)

#showtooltip
/cast [stance:1] Skull Bash(Bear Form)
/cast [stance:3] Skull Bash(Cat Form)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
#showtooltip Skull Bash(cat Form)
/cast [stance:1, target=focus, modifier:alt] Skull Bash(Bear Form): [stance:1] Skull Bash(Bear Form)
/cast [stance:3, target=focus, modifier:alt] Skull Bash(Cat Form): [stance:3] Skull Bash(Cat Form)

is the one i use, its pretty handy

i made one for my charges as well
#showtooltip Feral Charge(Bear Form)
/cast [stance:1, target=focus, modifier:alt] Feral Charge(Bear Form): [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form))
/cast [stance:3, target=focus, modifier:alt] Feral Charge(Cat Form): [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I couldn't figure this out myself, so I just moved all my macros to my main toolbar, which changes depending on form.

Thus, Charge (Bear) is in the same hotbar slot as Charge (cat).
Edited by Kaelonis on 12/2/2010 7:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
#showtooltip
/cast [stance:1] Skull Bash(Bear Form); [stance:3]Skull Bash(Cat Form)

This works as well. It's the one I use.

*Edit: Put in '#showtooltip'. This will just show the icon and tooltip for the spell when you're in either bear or cat forms.
Edited by Carnumba on 12/2/2010 8:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Being a non-feral, I find it easier to keybind Skull Bash to two keys that will put me in the form I need.

#showtooltip Skull Bash(Cat Form)
/stopcasting
/cast !Cat Form(Shapeshift)

#showtooltip Skull Bash
/stopcasting
/cast [stance:2/4/5/6][nostance] Bear Form
/cast Enrage(Bear Form)
/cast Skull Bash(Bear Form)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i'v tried that macro that u put Hrothegar, but i couldn't get it to work, trying to get sumthing like that to use as a resto
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, that macro sucks.

/cast [noform:1/3] Bear Form
/cast [form:1] Enrage
/cast [form:1] Skull Bash(Bear Form); [form:3] Skull Bash(Cat Form)

But you have to use it 3 times if you aren't in Bear Form, and twice if you are. Even though Enrage does not have a GCD, the rage does not generate in the same millisecond that you use the ability, so there is no rage to Skull Bash.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2211763443
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]