Prot paladins do too much DPS at lower levels

90 Human Paladin
12/04/2010 2:16 AMPosted by Belryn
lol why are you running a dps meter before 80? (Soon to be 85)
Nothing matters till then, just have fun.....

This and also, speaking as someone who's been leveling a fire mage...

On trash - tank has the highest dps

On bosses - no way jose, highest dps is my lil mageling. =) <3 Hot Streak
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
It's leveling content. Most tanks are going to be twinked to heck. Even if that weren't the case, who cares? Faster dungeons for you!
Reply Quote
63 Blood Elf Paladin
I disagree with this "Only at low level' stoofz.

Now, I only recently got back into WoW. (Started in Vanilla, quit because of school and then my friend recruited me earlier this month. Triple experience is win :D)

Now I said that because I don't claim I know what I'm talking about.

Now I never really took the time to properly equip myself in the right gear because I would out level it far too quick due to triple XP. And at around 60 I dual specced in Prot from Ret. Mind you, my DPS gear was pretty outdated and I never even bothered to swap out ANY equipment when I go Prot save for Sword and board, and in PvP my Avenger's Shield will take a Rogue down 3/4 health on crit and a warrior's health down half... That doesn't sound too balanced out to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]