A plea to blizzard

85 Human Rogue
Please, please make enraged regeneration a 2 minute cooldown, ever since the nerfs to warrior self healing and 17% damage reduction we have had not only damage issues but survivalbility issues too. I believe reducing our only effective self heal by 1 minute will help us greatly.
Edited by Koroko on 12/3/2010 3:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Please, please make enraged regeneration a 2 minute cooldown, ever since the nerfs to warrior self healing and 17% damage reduction we have had not only damage issues but survivalbility issues too. I believe reducing our only effective self heal by 1 minute will help us greatly.

ALL % based self healing got gutted because they increased the stam : HP ratio conversion. Nerf justified
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
I don't get why warriors are complaining, they knew they would get nerfed before cata because they got buffed to bring up their lvl 80 dps which made them op at 85.

how weren't they expecting this.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Hunter
after the 17% nerf as well as the 12% or w/e to warlocks, both of you have specs that are in the top 4 (warriors either 1-2) at 85. you get 2 weeks at most of poor game play? - look at the other classes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]