Heart Strike snare is sorely needed to return

100 Human Hunter
There is probably some weight to the argument used by Ghostcrawler and other devs that tanking specs will have a niche in the rated battlegrounds; that being said, Blood Death Knights need their snare back that used to be attached to Heart Strike via a glyph. Whether it is done through a major/minor glyph (in addition) to the prime glyph of Heart Strike currently in game, or through tacking it onto a talent in the blood tree, but it has got to come back. Without it Blood DKs are sitting targets to any ranged class due to the fact that with the new rune system it is nigh impossible to keep Cains of Ice up every 8 seconds and still maintain any sort of a meaningful Blood rotation.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Not exactly the same, but prot warriors have to go battle stance to hamstring. Shield sslam has a daze but that's used as an interrupt...
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I agree, but that only reinforces the argument that the old glyph of Heart Strike is sorely missed.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
With so many non-hybrid classes suffering in pvp I don't think the tank specs pvp viability is top of the queue.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Do prot paladins have snares??? Do prot warriors have a snare that is merged into there spamable attack like how dks did??? Y should blood have a spamable snare when the other tanks dont? Chains is good enough.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
12/04/2010 5:40 PMPosted by Nerdrage
Do prot paladins have snares??? Do prot warriors have a snare that is merged into there spamable attack like how dks did??? Y should blood have a spamable snare when the other tanks dont? Chains is good enough.

To be honest, I didn't intend this to be a "That melee class has X; I'm a melee class, therefore I should have X too" discussion. Protection Warriors and Paladins have a lot of tools in their arsenal that Blood DKs do not, and vice versa. If you think that they are lacking in whichever way, by all means, start a thread and speak your mind about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]