Which comp is the most viable for Glad title?

85 Orc Shaman
We have shaman, warrior, paladin.
Shaman and warrior have Duelist title, and the paladin has Arena Master title. So with some luck and efforts, I'm confident that earning Gladiator title isn't impossible.

I've thought of various possible comps for our class, and after considering our personal preferences for the comps(for an example, we don't want me to go ele), I have narrowed it down to two comps.

Arms/Enh/Holy
Arms/Restor/Holy

I know both are very capable of taking us to 2.2k quite easily, but from that point, which comp would take us farther, assuming that we are familiar and comfortable with both comps?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Arms/enh/holy is not a bad comp at all. Melee got buffed a ton and a good shaman can shut down casters. Plus hopefully this season you don't have to worry about your warrior getting mollested in a global which makes the comp even stronger. I don't think double healer will be good until later seasons with gear changes.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
12/04/2010 1:54 AMPosted by Dragoo
Arms/enh/holy is not a bad comp at all. Melee got buffed a ton and a good shaman can shut down casters. Plus hopefully this season you don't have to worry about your warrior getting mollested in a global which makes the comp even stronger. I don't think double healer will be good until later seasons with gear changes.

I see your point.
Why do you think that double healer would be better until later seasons, because warriors scale very well with gears? But enhancement shamans are also very gear dependent.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
12/04/2010 2:22 PMPosted by Babypuke
Arms / Ele / Hpal was fun as hell last season IDK what you're smoking :\

Either that or WLD prolly my favorite comps, double healer is generally pretty boring I doubt you'd have a lot of fun with that. You can get glad as either enhance or ele I'm sure as you'd have a really well rounded comp with an ele, or a nice papercut setup running enhance.

Really? I used to play double healer quite competitively, and it wasn't anything "boring". Keeping warrior free from debuffs so he is always doing something, helping him with pressuring, etc.
It sure does have more rooms for error, but it also requires far more communication and coordination than most other comps. So yeah, I have to say it's not boring at all.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
With the amount of cc and burst going in the first season I'd have to go with War/Enh/Hpally. Over the double healer. Esp with the state of healer mana, it just isn't possible to outlast as much as S8 when double healer was decent.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
12/04/2010 8:23 PMPosted by Hype
With the amount of cc and burst going in the first season I'd have to go with War/Enh/Hpally. Over the double healer. Esp with the state of healer mana, it just isn't possible to outlast as much as S8 when double healer was decent.

Because of Holy Power, I'd say mana endurance of paladins are about as strong as they were in Wrath, if not stronger.
For restor shaman, won't stacking ample amount of spirits and/or occasionally casting Lightning Bolt with Telluric Currents ease up the mana issue?
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
Arms/Ele/Holy
or
Arms/Rest/Prot

Equally good
Edited by Ëary on 12/8/2010 7:15 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]