Authenticator///Rank

100 Orc Warrior
I've recently set up my officers ranks to require an authenticator. I've promoted most of the toons appropriate to the new rank... however I'm running into some errors.

All of my officers now have an authenticator. But it wont let me promote some to the new rank.

Its even letting me promote some toons of one officer... but not others. These toons are all on the same account.

I thought maybe they had to log in and out but that did not seem to fix it.

Any ideas? We've recently had an officer hacked and our guild bank pillaged... I'd like to get thsi feature working fully ASAP!
80 Night Elf Death Knight
It can take a few days for the system to recognize the authenticator.
I've had what I believe is a similar issue Orkcus. There is one toon in particular on my personal (authenticated) account that I cannot promote to an Authenticator restricted rank. The toon I cannot promote is a monk so I am wondering if there is a account authenticator to MoP toons bug for some players? Not all Monks in our guild are causing the error.

Was there a message when you tried to promote or was the rank in question greyed out with a hover tooltip?
11 Goblin Shaman
I've had what I believe is a similar issue Orkcus. There is one toon in particular on my personal (authenticated) account that I cannot promote to an Authenticator restricted rank. The toon I cannot promote is a monk so I am wondering if there is a account authenticator to MoP toons bug for some players? Not all Monks in our guild are causing the error.

Was there a message when you tried to promote or was the rank in question greyed out with a hover tooltip?

This thread is going on 2 years old, Lon, I doubt they'll be back to answer your question.

If you are having problems with your guild ranks and authenticators, I would recommend making your own thread.
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]