Casual 10man <Aspire>

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Many guilds recruiting right now, obviously....so...
Our Goal :
-Clear all raid content with my real life friends.
-Form a solid 10man group that can easily work together and cooperate making progression easy.
-Find loyal players to fill the last spots in our group so we don't have to PuG and waste gear on people who won't come back.
-Manage to work towards a shared goal with everyone simply having fun, killing bosses and getting gear.

Our Plan :
-Maintain a casual, easy going, laid back raiding atmosphere but still get *%@! done.
-Work around everyone's schedule so that we can always get as much productive raid time as possible each week without getting burnt out.
-Work with everyone as a group to research our classes as well as all boss encounters.

Our Info :
-We're from BC Canada, and all in our early 20s.
-Starting with raiding 2 nights a week, but will always be flexible.
-Target raiding times are around 6-9ST.
-All mature and respectful just looking to have fun and kill bosses.

We really only don't need Paladins and Druids, anything else should easily get a spot.
Message me on Kyan or send me a mail if you're at all interested or have any questions.

Thanks, Shayne.
Edited by Kyan on 12/2/2010 7:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
How many IRL friends do you have in the guild? I have 10 but very hard for all of us to be on at the same time. Can usually get 5 easy with a few minutes after some calls and text messages.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
There's 6 of us, but pretty much the same story.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]