What happend to ret?

100 Human Paladin
Just three weeks or so ago I was pulling 8-9k on the LK fight. Now I can't even hit over 7k. Was there nerfing that I missed?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
None of the classes are balanced around level 80 any more. They're balanced around level 85. Some classes are doing more DPS now, and some are doing less.

Be aware, too, that paladin, priest, druid, and shaman talents have changed since 4.0.1.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
i still hit around 20k in icc
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
ret gets a 30% holy dmg boost at 81.
Inquisition: Instant, Consumes all Holy Power to increase your Holy Damage by 30%. Lasts 4 sec per charge of Holy Power consumed.
from what i hear its just a balance issue at 80 when every thing is balanced for 85. but they could be wrong so we will find out at 85 :P
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I just feel like the nerf came to early. Last week of Wrath, trying to get the last people the title, and then BOOM. You do less damage.
Reply Quote
Ya, and Inquisition, yet a fun new tool that also eats our terrible scaling ramp up...sigh.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
even with that skill just sound slame to me. all i see that ima be able to do now is

Zeal, CS, IQ then just CS TV CS TV CS TV possibly HOW meh.. still i really don't like the new way they are making pallys. we have to bust out lame cd's to get a lot more damage.
Reply Quote
even with that skill just sound slame to me. all i see that ima be able to do now is

Zeal, CS, IQ then just CS TV CS TV CS TV possibly HOW meh.. still i really don't like the new way they are making pallys. we have to bust out lame cd's to get a lot more damage.

A thousand times this.

In addition to our lame combo point system, unlike rogues we only have 1 damn constant HP generator as Ret. There's even times where I have to go 3 bouts of CS-Judgment and only get HP off of the CS, it sucks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
to Yintin, yea bet u cant even do 7k
Edited by Evilraziel on 12/3/2010 12:51 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]